So much for the OMB Projections...

Discussion in 'Financial Cents' started by Clyde, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

That's what happens when dreamers get wake up calls. I will now bite my tongue to prevent a rant.

3. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

Ghost of Fdr, LBJ, and a bunch of unaccountable legislators from the past coupled with zombie legislators of today.

4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Gee, I wonder what gave them their FIRST Clue......... and did they actually pass it on to the Big Guy in the Oval Office......

5. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Reminds me of the report I heard today. A University study was done to rate the percentage of taxes spent on state government in relation to the per capita income. the average is 22%. Connecticut came in at 17% because we have greater individual wealth (just not in my bank account.) Because of the discrepancy, it was proposed that we should be spending 24% of our budget on government. Makes perfect sense - never let dollars burn a hole in the pocket of the taxpayer when it could be put to use paying for over-bloated government and social programs.

6. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

stop feeding the beast?

7. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

Already have. My crumbs won't be sustaining the monster

8. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

Broke by April... bitches

9. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

Yes we have to stop feeding the beast.