So they say the Economy is just fine......

Discussion in 'Financial Cents' started by Motomom34, May 1, 2014.

1. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I keep thinking I am a doom-monger. The news says the good times are rolling, things are picking up. The Prez says the economy has turned around. Then why:

17 Facts To Show To Anyone That Believes That The U.S. Economy Is Just Fine

17 Facts To Show To Anyone That Believes That The U.S. Economy Is Just Fine

2. -06

-06 Monkey+++

But but but do you mean we cannot believe nobammy anymore?

3. NWPilgrim

NWPilgrim Monkey++

People that provide for themselves know the dollar buys less and less, and jobs and raises are fewer and further between. Only politicians and their fawning media cohorts pretend otherwise.

Tracy, Motomom34 and Yard Dart like this.
  4. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

The Doom you are fearing is on those that are unprepared for the storm that is building.... your attached article makes that point very clear. Time to double up on efforts to get better prepared.....!!!!

oldawg, Motomom34 and Mountainman like this.
  5. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Oh the economy is fine.
    Until ..
    A) We have another financial crisis.
    B) The dollar is no longer the defacto currency of trade.
    C) Some major group steps out of line and shows the world that the emperor has no clothes.
    D) China say eff it and takes the losses on their Tbills
    E) WW3 starts.
    F) People actually figure out the game is rigged.
    G) Anything that stops the JIT delivery system. (natural / manmade disaster or fuel costs)
    H) Hillary Clinton is elected President with Eric Holder as VP.

simultaneous events from above list will make it way more exciting.

oldawg, Motomom34 and Yard Dart like this.
  6. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

@VisuTrac I really hope #H never comes true. I will confess that back in '08 I did feel if we were going to have a Dem that I preferred Hillary over Obama. Can I say lesser of two evils?

@Yard Dart the unprepared, do they even know what they are seeing. My eyes have been open for years (less then 10) but do these people understand the depths of how low things can go? I think the Red Cross or prepare.g o v says three days food and prep. That tells people in 3 days the g o v will be there to help. Yeah right. I the book Lucifer's Hammer there was a woman that decided to store food prior to doom, she bought bags of frozen dinners! When you think of that, how many can you see doing that?

That list is depressing to me. The country should be major concerned and outraged that more people are on entitlements or aid then working but no, people are more concerned about some old NBA racist. I don't even know if a Hurricane Katrina on Obama;s watch would open peoples eyes.

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2014
    Tracy and Yard Dart like this.
  7. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

[sarc1[
    Anymore????

8. nathan

nathan Monkey+++

Republicrats or Demicans its the same animal

Cruisin Sloth, gunbunny and Yard Dart like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7