So what did you put away this week?

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by melbo, Aug 9, 2006.

1. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

All I scored was 2 Reese's cups and they were tiny !

Ganado and Tully Mars like this.
  2. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

It has been awhile since any one has posted too this thread. This is not just what I have put back, but checking what you already have. The Norma TAC 22lr was bought last Monday. C4226AE9-342D-4682-B05A-ECA18C48E0CC.

3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Bump again
    50#s white rice long grain, Several cans of blackeye peas to go with smoked deer sausage.

4. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Did a complete inventory of my firearms recently (just so I know what to claim in the future boating accident). Realized I was "short" in a couple of areas.
    Have that remedied now, along with an AR build project to introduce my son to the world of AR building :D

BTPost, Gator 45/70 and TnAndy like this.
  5. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Monkey+++

Topped off and rotated some canned goods. Bought a dozen packages of Cajun style 15 bean soup mix.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. jimLE

jimLE Monkey+++

I ended up with 5 whole chickens today.so I'll be canning them.i had been thinking of canning it as is . but I'm thinking of chicken soup now.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

It seems like the only thing I have room for any more is knowledge and networking. More practical application skills on mantle lamp tuning this week using the wrong height and diameter mantle for the lamp. Learned how to make my own custom height mantle frames. This solves most of my mantle availability issues, since I have lots of one size, but want to run lamps that they don't fit.

Traded a restored Rayo lamp for a Columbian D44 4" bench vise that will be handy for most jobs. I traded some lantern services for tools and parts, and found out the "Carolina Range Palms" are a huge hit with the craft ladies. Networking, always networking. If I can trade squirrel chewed pine cones and acorns for something of lasting valve I know where the squirrels hang out. ;)

8. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

50 lbs dog food.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  9. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

25lbs of rabbit.
    Im going to post the winter hutches ,, im learning the dumb phone
    Sloth

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  10. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Hubby got another deer today so more meat for the freezer. I’m going to make jerky this weekend.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  1. Dunerunner
  2. Dunerunner
  3. Dunerunner
  4. Dunerunner
  5. Dunerunner
  6. Dunerunner
  7. Dunerunner
  8. Dunerunner
  9. Thunder5Ranch
  10. Dunerunner
  11. Dunerunner