So when can we .........

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VisuTrac, Jan 9, 2012.

1. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Tac,

No apologies necessary.
    This thread was mostly just to make people think
    they can voice it in the thread or keep it to themselves.

As for me, one of my lines (but not the only) is food. If i can't grow it for myself, those coming to take my crops will be come fertilizer for the next harvest. I got me a wood chipper for the bone meal. Blood is great too!

Seawolf1090 and larryinalabama like this.
  2. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

Yall fellers are tough.
    Is it ok to just fly the Alabama state flag and forget the US flag?

VisuTrac likes this.
  3. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Friend, this is America. You fly any flag that floats your boat. I'll do the same. I am an individual. Not a stamped out clone drone member of the dumb masses. Be free, be happy, ftw.

4. weegrannymush

weegrannymush Monkey+

As a poor, ignorant, non-flag-flying Canadian, may I ask a question?

I thought that, as Preppers or Survivalists, the whole idea was not to draw attention to ourselves in any way? It seems to me that some of you will certainly be the centre of attention in your neighbourhoods if you do fly your flags upside down etc. You will for sure be letting the powers-that-be know that rebellious hearts lie within your walls, lol! Are you sure you want to do that!!!!!

5. goinpostal

goinpostal Monkey+++

Maybe if we flew these colors,they'd leave us alone.
    a36.JPG
    Matt

6. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

My Dad's ancestors were two brothers who came in 1745 from England to Charelston,SC - then one of the major ports for incoming Europeans - and traveled down to Florida. One settled in one tri-county area (Leon, Wakulla and Franklin) founding our branch of the famiy ltree, the other brother went further west to found the other branch. We go to each other's family reunions. A couple family members helped defend the area south of us from Yankee invasion during the Civil War, in the locally famous "Battle of Natural Bridge". We beat 'em back in all three attempts.
    Five more family men were shipped about the same time (late 1700's & early 1800's) to the penal colonies in Aus. Wonder if any of my 'people' ever encountered Chell.....?

chelloveck likes this.
  7. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

It is a wonder indeed I managed to earn a retirement from the US Navy. I have never been known for holding my tongue, or keeping my opinions to myself. Not exactly something you would expect for a career Navy man. I am tied to the government for life. I will continue to rant against them and speak my mind until my final dying breath. I love my country, the oath I took several times, and God, and the Constitution. I pity the poor fools who might take me lightly and come calling to shut me up! ..[stirpot]

larryinalabama likes this.
  8. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

The upside down American flag is the common adopted symbol of all militia units. It is sewn on the arm and the breast of all bdu's to distinguish the civilian from the federal troops. So if they're not wearing a blue helmet look for the flag before you shoot!!!

larryinalabama and Cephus like this.
  9. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Good to know. Thanks. Don't drop vigilance, and verify first, but something else to consider.

10. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Some info on the fringed flag and what it really means. MM

Martial Law Flag "Pursuant to 4 U.S.C. chapter 1, §§1, 2, & 3; Executive Order 10834, August 21, 1959; 24 F.R.6865; a military flag is a flag that resembles the regular flag of the United States, except that it has a YELLOW FRINGE border on three sides. The President of the United States designates this deviation from the regular flag, by executive order, and in his capacity as Commander-in-Chief of the military. The placing of a fringe on the national flag, the dimensions of the flag and the arrangement of the stars in the union are matters of detail not controlled by statute, but are within the discretion of the President as Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy." 34 Ops. Atty. Gen. 83.

President, Dwight David Eisenhower, by Executive Order No.10834, signed on August 21, 1959 and printed in the Federal Register at 24 F.R. 6865, pursuant to law, stated that: "A military flag is a flag that resembles the regular flag of the United States, except that it has a yellow fringe border on three sides."

Get That Gold Fringe Off My Flag!

Patriots are subjected to much ridicule when they object to [Admiralty flag] the flag that appears in every government office and courtroom in the land.
    That flag is the United States flag... with one seemingly minor cosmetic
    difference - a knotted golden fringe on three sides.

Government officials and judges adamantly refuse requests to remove the gold fringed flag and replace it with the constitutional flag of the United States as defined in 4 U.S.C. Section 1,2, and 3 - which has NO fringe.

Why should anyone be concerned about this apparently innocent decorative feature? What difference does it make?

GO HERE FOR THE REST OF THE STORY:
    Fringe On The Flag

goinpostal and Cephus like this.
  11. goinpostal

goinpostal Monkey+++

Great post MinuteMan,but reading the link gave me a headache.
    A Constitutional amendment should have been added,that makes all laws,and regulations that are not easily understood by the common man null,and void.
    Of course then we wouldnt need lawyers any more,now would we.
    Matt

12. weegrannymush

weegrannymush Monkey+

I've got an ancestor like that too, Seawolf......court records in England show him as being convicted of something, along with another man. He was sent for seven years to Australia but no indication as to what his crime was. It didn't have to be very much for this to happen....stealing a loaf of bread was enough in those days. I wasn't aware that they had been sending people from America to Australia...I thought it was just from Britain.

Chello, do you happen to know of any source in Australia or on the web which documents the people shipped to Australia? I did read somewhere that many Australians have been able to trace their ancestry back to the "first" Aussies but could be that was only through their own family stories. If you do know of anything, I would appreciate your letting me know about it.

13. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Nope, those old ancestors were sent from Britain to Aus - they weren't as 'fleet of foot' as the brothers who made it here. [dunno]

14. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

When mine is changed to this:

[​IMG] State Of Jefferson Flag.

It's on!!!
    State Of Jefferson Flag.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7