So when will they start to poison the government cheese?

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by fortunateson, Mar 11, 2009.

1. fortunateson

fortunateson I hate Illinois Nazis!

As part of my survival preps I'm reading up on livestock and i'm seeing some crazy similarities to the way the elite (NWO, illuminati, tomato/tohmaato) treat US.
    If the so-called underclass is being used to do their bidding (and they are), there will surely be a time when they've outlived their usefulness.

So, when can we expect a culling of the herd?

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Methinks culling won't happen for at least another generation. It'll happen when enough parents let the schools "educate" the kids to follow the herd rather than teaching reasoning, AND if disarming the citizenry can be carried out. Even then, it will take Stalinist style purges and pogroms to eliminate the few that can still think.

3. QuietOne

QuietOne Monkey++

Unless some vaccine producer "accidentally" mixes human flu virus and bird flu virus in their vaccine, leading to a likely recombinant strain which will "cull the herd" most efficiently. Never happen, of course... :rolleyes:

4. Revelation1412

Revelation1412 Monkey++

As bleak as things may seem sometimes, it is important for us to have the attitude that we will never, ever give up. There is always reason for hope if you are standing on the truth.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7