So which city would they nuke in a false flag op?

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Blackjack, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

If a nation falls in a forest and no msm legcrossers report it does it die without making a sound??

2. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Well if you go the transportation infrastructure route:
    Chicago has ohare and us 80. Shutdown ohare and the entire air traffic industry is screwed up. Atlanta is also a major air transport hub.Indy or cincinatti would be interstate traffic choke points.
    (??)

3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

No point to disruption of commerce other than financial unless there is a force big enough and fast enough to boogie in and take advantage of holes in the interstates. I still say something that will make the markets sweat. My FRNs are on Chicago, San Fruitcisco, or NYC.

4. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Hey, how about Kommiefornia, then we can solve this firing pin issue and knock two birds out with one stone!

5. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I doubt they would touch Comifornia since it would be to much of an asset to them working to tear us down from within.

KC could also be viable with I 29 and I 35 running through for road traffic then also being IIRC the main crossroads hun for rail traffic for the country and while most forget about it rail dose carry most of the coal that fires electric plants, LOTS of our grain and many other goods.

6. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

I am predicting a military base in Afghanistan with a Pakistani device now that we are blaming Bin Ladin for Bhutto's assassination.

7. MbRodge

MbRodge Monkey+++

I think Houston. One of the largest ports for importation of oil, large population close by. All oil countrywide is seized to fuel the war effort (once we find the culprits) all citizens are forced to take public transportation. This eliminates the need for checkpoints because if you're driving, you're a terrorist. Of course at the terminals you'll have to present your papers and go through TSA style searches...or you can submit to a background check, search of your house and have a fast track rfid chip implanted that will allow you to bypass the security checkpoints, or at least speed up the process. All with empty promises that it will go away once the .gov has made us safe.

8. Canadian-guerilla

Canadian-guerilla Monkey+++

i can't see Houston being a target
    as this is one of dubya's adopted hometowns

i would rather think a patriotic target like San Antonio ( the Alamo )
    fingers could be pointed toward la raza
    and i'm sure mexican nationalists would gladly take credit

9. AlterEgo

AlterEgo Monkey+++

Some great minds have spoken...

NYC - Cover the financial disaster that is upon us.

DC - Eliminate all traces of what the founding fathers stood for. (no-one really cares except a hand full of monkeys)

Bridges over the Mississippi - Cut off the east coast from food and fuel.

Detroit - Get the Canadians involved.

LA - Finally do away with Paris Hilton.

10. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I think that these guys are playing Empire Earth III right now, so perhaps nothing will happen for a while yet...they are all sitting in their elitist plush leather swivel chairs, enjoying their game with a serious Mountain Dew addiction.

Yup, the worlds' elite are gaming geeks.

Next targets: Boston, Chicago, Dallas. Not for terrorist attacks -That's where the Uber gamers like to have their tournaments. Hehe. Plug in, Beetchez!

11. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

Washington......they do it on a day when Dubya and Cheney are out of town, but when most of that pesky Congress is in session. Most of the fallout blows out to sea, minimizing cleanup.

12. ozarkgoatman

ozarkgoatman Resident goat herder

That would be my bet.

http://survivalmonkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7901

OGM

13. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Found some interesting quotes on a website I was browsing.

"A dictatorship would be a lot easier... so long as I'm the dictator." -- George W. Bush, 1998

"They misunderestimate me." -- George W. Bush, 2000

"Sometimes we must fight terror with tyranny." -- George W. Bush, 2007

"America's fabric is pulling apart like a cheap sweater. What would sew us back together? Another 9/11 attack... It will take another attack on the homeland to quell the chattering of chipmunks and to restore America's righteous rage and singular purpose to prevail."-Stu Bykofsky, neocon columnist for Philadelphia Daily News

April 15, 2007, Dick Cheney: "The greatest threat now is 'a 9/11' occurring ... with a nuclear weapon in the middle of one of our own cities."

July 20, 2007, Paul Craig Roberts, former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury: "Whether authentic or orchestrated, an attack will activate Bush's new executive orders [NSPD-51], which create a dictatorial police state in event of national emergency."

July 24, 2007, Peter DeFazio, House Homeland Security Committee member: "I just can't believe they're going to deny a member of Congress the right of reviewing how they plan to conduct the government of the United States after a significant terrorist attack . Maybe the people who think there's a conspiracy out there are right."

14. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

hope it ain't Memphis; the art of real barbecue would be lost forever.

15. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Meee-em-phuss(??)....

16. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Or Charleston...She Crab Soup..

Used to worry about this a lot there with the Navy Base, and an Air Force Base....Lot of talk about it when I lived there...

Then I moved right across the River from Kings Bay....sheeesh..

1. Minuteman
  2. Asia-Off-Grid
  3. Asia-Off-Grid
  4. Yard Dart
  5. Yard Dart
  6. Yard Dart
  7. ED GEiN
  8. JC Refuge
  9. Yard Dart
  10. Brokor
  11. melbo
  12. melbo