So your mad about something on the internet

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by jasonl6, Aug 9, 2011.

1. jasonl6

jasonl6 Monkey+++

see attached pic
    2011-08-03-madaboutsomething.

2. beast

beast backwoodsman

lol, ive met a few of those bottom liners in other survival forums

3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

What a splendid idea Jason!!!!

Jason...that's a pearler of a logic diagram....Hmmm....I've seen a number of members here who seem to sprout genitalia from their foreheads with just about every thread they start or respond to.....a buffet of sandwhiches would make for a much more civil and genteel place here....(checks own forehead with some trepidation) um....anyone for a watercresss sandwich.

Well done Jason...you should post more of similar quality and wisdom.

Oh...I do wish some of the people in the religion and politics forums. Oh, I do wish that some of the posters in the religion and politics forums might take this post to heart. Perhaps instead of having "likes" ratings for posts a dicks rating scheme might be instituted....and have a monthly BIG DICK award.....just a thought ; ) (Hmm I might be a serious contender....but then again...I'm the site's devil's advocate so I would have an unfair advantage) ; )

tulianr, Mountainman and BTPost like this.
  4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

How about both.....

chelloveck and beast like this.
  5. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Brilliant thought Chell. The dicks rating system and big dick of the month would have to be anonymous or it would start so much crap the mods would be go crazy with the posting wars.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7