Social media usage?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by melbo, Aug 16, 2014.

?
  1. Use Facebook more than forums

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. About half and half

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  3. Browse and contribute to forums more than Facebook

9 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. I don't use Facebook at all

15 vote(s)
    51.7%
  5. What's a face book machine?

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

You have a chance at that least half of the people listening won't run from the room screaming that you're going to ruin everything.

Brokor, melbo and kellory like this.
  2. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Nah, we are thicker than that.... we care about the direction the Monkey is going.... we just may not understand initially what that direction is... but in general... we support the wisdom of those that have built a great site... and are looking at the long term success thereof.

3. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

I tried Farcebook when a couple buddies said we could all communicate with it. I wasn't sure - we do face to face regularly, and call & e-mail regularly - why muddy the pot with another system?
    Result - they never would contact me on the Farcebook, so I dropped it. All I got were a bunch of strangers trying to 'friend' me, and requests to join some insipid role playing game. I'm an old AD&Der from way back, but this new Werewolves & Vampyres thing, and the Mafia-based one - "faggitaboutit!" :-(
    So, NO Farcebook, Tweeter or other teenybopper social sites for this old dog.
    I have enough forums to keep me busy. And there aren't as many illiterates clogging them.

ghrit likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7