Solution for saving gasoline....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ColtCarbine, Mar 31, 2008.

1. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Bush wants us to cut
    the amount of gas we use.....

The best way to stop using so much gas
    is to deport 11 million illegal immigrants!

That would be 11 million less people using our gas.
    The price of gas would come down.....

Bring our troops home from
    Iraq to guard the Border....

When they catch an illegal immigrant crossing the border,
    hand him a canteen, rifle and some ammo and ship him to Iraq ..

Tell him if he wants to come to America
    then he must serve a tour in the military....

Give him a soldier's pay
    while he's there and tax him on it.....

After his tour, he will be allowed
    to become a citizen since he defended this country.....

He will also be registered
    to be taxed and be a legal patriot..... .

This option will probably deter illegal immigration
    and provide a solution for the troops in Iraq and the aliens trying to make a better life for themselves......

If they refuse to serve, ship them to Iraq anyway,
    without the canteen, rifle or ammo.....

Problem solved.....

If you think this is a good solution to both the problems,
    forward it to your friends.............

I just did

2. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

:) brilliant!!

3. BigO01

BigO01 Monkey+++ Founding Member

Far to much crap after bringing the troops home to guard the border , I say when they see an illegal Mexican POS crossing the border let a .308 bullet catch him/her and the vultures and animals can have a feast on the carcass .

IF we were to train them as a soldier who's to say they wont go AWOL and join MS-13 and murder our Border patrol agents ?

Catch the ones here stick em in tractor trailer Cattle trailer drive to the Mex border and shoot them if they wont willingly walk back across and shoot all of those trying to sneak in as an illegal invader plain and simple , problem solved .

It's a damn shame what the last several Presidents have allowed with this situation , I wish Sam Houston were here I bet he would kick Bushes ass so hard he would wear it as a hat for the rest of his miserable life .

4. ColtCarbine

[beer]

5. CBMS

CBMS Looking for a safe place

I love the Original Idea, I could go for that! Let em Protect the country they want to abuse...
    I'd be scared about the MS-13 gangs though.
    Another Idea is this:
    How about sending em up here this way! we'll stick em in Nunavit (Yeah its a real territory up here, Almost all of it is above the arctic circle). They can go from the desert of Mexico to the Ice Desert of Canada. Lets see how many of them Like -50C. I bet they wouldnt step an inch over that border if they thought that was what was waiting for them.

6. thepatriot1976

thepatriot1976 Resigned Membership

7. sapper112

sapper112 Monkey++

rock on!!...

8. snuffysmith

snuffysmith Monkey+++ Founding Member

OK, here's my idea. We have hundreds coming across the border every day. I say catch them and don't kiss them on the cheek and send them home to come back tomorrow-- arrest them, put them on a chain gang and put them to work building a fence between U.S. and Mexico. When that's done, start on Canada. After both are complete, then ship their butts home. Problem solved. LOL

Snuffy

9. ozarkgoatman

ozarkgoatman Resident goat herder

[winkthumb]

OGM

10. BigO01

BigO01 Monkey+++ Founding Member

Problem is it's like the idea of putting them in the military .

Do you honestly expect them to do quality work on a fence/wall that is suppose to be a deterrent for their countrymen to come here ?

If you could get them to actually do anything it would be the slowest shoddiest built thing standing within hundreds of miles and I bet they would sabotage the progress every single chance they got with things like personnel accidents , losing tools and wasting materials etc. etc. ...

If anything is to be built it needs to be done by union professionals God knows even they have their problems cutting corners for kickbacks .

11. ColtCarbine

Not going to get into a pissing match because I know a lot of unions give a stain to the construction industry. However, not all union contractors and their employees are like that. Our shop does a lot of work with school districts, (city, county, state and federal agencies). Publicly funded projects are forced to take the lowest bidder and my experience has been quite different. I have personally fixed more low bidder non-union contractors work than any other. Funny thing is that our shops labor rates are lower than the non-union contractors. So how do they end up being the low bidder on a lot of projects around here. Well we call it buying a project and if they can't make up the difference in extra work orders then corners are cut. More power to them because it keeps me busy.

12. martin97

martin97 Fuel busted Trucker. Founding Member

+1
    Sometimes the best solution is the simplest one..
    and I'll even kick in for ammo expenses, problem solved.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7