Some Billboard Favorites

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Seacowboys, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

See how many you recognize?

Attached Files:

• billboard.bmp
      billboard.bmp
      File size:
      175.1 KB
      Views:
    • hal.bmp
      hal.bmp
      File size:
      176.3 KB
      Views:
    • mac.bmp
      mac.bmp
      File size:
      156.7 KB
      Views:
    • mar.bmp
      mar.bmp
      File size:
      162.9 KB
      Views:
    • pri.bmp
      pri.bmp
      File size:
      176.4 KB
      Views:
    • rit.bmp
      rit.bmp
      File size:
      131 KB
      Views:
    • spe.bmp
      spe.bmp
      File size:
      186.9 KB
      Views:
    • veg.bmp
      veg.bmp
      File size:
      136.6 KB
      Views:
  2. CBMS

CBMS Looking for a safe place

lol Love em man,
    I took Ritalin for a number of years, and I think I was one of the exceptions to the idea that was over prescribed. I tell you it has taken me years to get to the same productivity level that I had when I was on it.
    Why does self control have to be so friggin hard.
    And If the Army is Proud of their Privates then The navy must be proud of their seamen. And the Marines are damned proud of their Corp(se). And the Air Force....well they aren't too proud of much maybe their Birkenstock's...?

3. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

[LMAO]

4. MbRodge

MbRodge Monkey+++

Watch it buddy, we're proud of the fact that we send our officers to fight and die while we stay safe in the air conditioning!

5. <exile>

<exile> Padawan Learner

Watch it there CBMS, if this wasn't in the humor and jokes section I might have to get off my fat butt and do something about it. The part that always bothered me about one of the AFs elite forces is how lax their name sounded, PJs...is anyone ready for bed yet?

Anyone seen Charlie?

6. CBMS

Don't get all hot and bothered folks. I am actually 100% proud of our boys over seas. I can't help take the mickey out of the fly-boys. I know how hard they work even to get over there and up in the sky. They are almost always smarter and in as good of shape as the ground pounders.

7. <exile>

<exile> Padawan Learner

Actually I didn't take it too seriously. Although I appreciate the encouragement I'm not sure about being in as good as shape as the other branches. While I served (late 80s early 90s) they only had once or twice a year PT qualifying or whatever they called it and most of them sucked wind. Can't recall the qualifying but my run put me 2nd behind a triathlon guy and I'm an okay runner, if I remember correctly I was just over 21 minutes for 3 miles.

8. CBMS

lol, well i am just repeating what I am told (it was a CAP guy saying it so it might be false) I know the Marines are the Best of the Best. A friend of mine is over there now in the Marine Air Corp. Forward Electronic air counter measures, or some such thing.

9. MbRodge

MbRodge Monkey+++

We got a new fitness program a few years ago called "Fit to Fight." It consists of push ups, sit ups, a mile and a half run, and a waist measurement.

10. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

[lolol] Can't say I've ever seen any of them

Are these altered or actual billboards?

11. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

My Favorite:

Attached Files:

12. CBMS

I know that one IS real. My friends gone and seen it.

13. <exile>

<exile> Padawan Learner

14. CBMS

Lol I dont know, He just told me that hes been there. I believe him well enough.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7