Some days we just are not in the mood for stupid questions.

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by bubbajoe, Dec 10, 2007.

1. bubbajoe

bubbajoe Monkey+++

Some days we just are not in the mood for stupid questions.

Yesterday, at Wal Mart, I was buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my dog and was about to check out. A woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

On impulse, I told her no, I didn't have a dog, and that I was starting the Purina Diet again.

I told her that I probably shouldn't, because I'd ended up in the hospital last time and that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry and that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story.)

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me.

I told her no; I stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish Setter's ass and a car hit us both.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack, he was laughing so hard!

WAL-MART won't let me shop there anymore!!!

2. ozarkgoatman

ozarkgoatman Resident goat herder

Re: Some days we just are not in the mood for stupid questio

[LMAO][LMAO][LMAO]

OGM

3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

[lolol][lolol]roflmao I haven't busted out laughing like that in alongtime.!!

4. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

NOW that is FUNNNNEEEEE!
    I love it!
    I'd tell about being banned from stores in reality, but this is NOT the place to do so!
    Bill

5. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Thank you Bubbajoe,that is the best laugh I have had in a long time!!!

[lolol]

6. RaymondPeter

RaymondPeter Simple Man

[LMAO] too freakin' funny man!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7