Some kids what GMO food labeled...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mindgrinder, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

For the children.....(no sarcasm for once)

Mountainman likes this.
  2. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

An old CS&N song come to mind; "Teach your Children".

There is hope for our future yet.

Mindgrinder likes this.
  3. Rabid

Rabid Monkey

How many times does she have to answer that moron's question? There is two adults arguing against one teen and she handles them easily, God how I love that. They want to dismiss her point of view because of her age even when she knows more about it than they do. They insist that she look at both sides when she obviously has but it is them who refuse to look at the evidence against GMO.

Harbin and Mindgrinder like this.
  4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Obviously the bald man is either on the payroll of Monsanto, or he is committed to pushing GMO simply because he's completely bought the corporate line.

Rachel is young, but she's certainly done her homework. The only objection I have with anything she said is, "they should give us the right to know what's in our food...", when she should have said, "We have a right to know what's in our food."

It's sad that these brainwashed liberals believe and trust in Monsanto, a corporation which essentially tests its own products for a short period of time with no oversight. It's sad that genetically modified foods are actually shoved in our faces with obfuscated labeling and we become the guinea pigs --and the side effects may very well end up killing every person who consumes these products. We are talking about foods which have been genetically altered to produce its own pesticides, then eaten by humans. Over the course of many years, we can already see the implications with antibiotic rejection, where our bodies become infected and antibiotics simply do not work any longer, and new super strains of bacteria and viruses pop up seemingly from nowhere. This has the hallmarks of a new plague which could ultimately have the potential to wipe out humanity. What's so bad about an honest label? It's simple, when the people have the choice to eat natural foods or GMO test products, Monsanto giants will lose profits. Isn't it always about money?

Tracy, Mountainman and Mindgrinder like this.
  5. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

wow, I would say that young lady mopped the floor with baldy!

Kevin has a one track mind, he keeps saying that she's trying to eliminate all GMO, but she's not. She wants everything labeled, and to continue more lab testing.

Actually both hosts are nimrods. End of discussion.

Harbin, Brokor and BTPost like this.
  6. Mindgrinder

NotSoSneaky likes this.
  7. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Great posting MG
    Doc.

Mindgrinder likes this.
  8. Mindgrinder

Always liked Corbet Report....and GMO really gets my goat....I find it SO hard to stay away from and feel guilty most every day when I eat something I know aint natural.
    *sigh*
    My biggest tomatoes are not heirloom...taste better than store bought but still.
    *double sigh*

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7