Some Moron lib is posting a map of households with guns

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by CATO, Dec 25, 2012.

1. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

No, I was just thinking about all the faulty products warranty calls, and cable TV installers who missed appointments, and alarm companies that just want to install a FREE ALARM SYSTEM in my home (If I will sign a ten year "monitoring" contract.....that I would not have to deal with.....;)

2. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Follow-up video: the visit

[VIDEO] O’Keefe’s Project Veritas goes undercover to expose anti-gun hypocrisy

Members of the mainstream media and employees at the The Journal Newsthe newspaper that published the online gun map — may believe in gun-free zones, but they don’t want signs in their front yards proclaiming their homes as such.
    While pretending to be members of a fake organization called “Citizens Against Senseless Violence,” James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas staff knocked on their doors and offered to give them free yard signs reading “This Home is Proudly Gun Free.” They secretly filmed the interactions and uploaded them onto YouTube, revealing that people were less than eager to put the signs in their yards.
    While some of the people who answered the doors are seemingly not the media staffers, one columnist with The Journal News, Bob Braun, did make an interesting point about the signs.
    “I agree with you, and I am on your side on this, but I’m just wondering if that’s not an invitation to somebody with a gun,” he said in the video.
    Following the release of the gun owners addresses, two burglars tried to steal the gun safe of a New York man in his 70s, seemingly as a direct result of the newspaper publishing the man’s address.
    Project Veritas also visited the home of Touré, an MSNBC host who has been openly anti-gun. Once the video was released, O’Keefe tweeted it at Touré, who didn’t like what he saw, as Mediate reported.
    “@JamesOKeefeIII I treated the people who came to my home with great respect & engaged them at length & this is how you return that respect?” he tweeted.
    O’Keefe responded by tweeting, “Maybe, @Toure, the public has a ‘right’ to know YOU DON’T have a gun. Now they do know that.”
    Touré’s tweet has since been deleted.

AmericanRedoubt1776 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7