Some new stuff pistol and rifle

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by OldDude49, Mar 28, 2017.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

New Russian Competition Pistol called PE-10

[​IMG]

looks interesting link...
    New Russian Competition Pistol called PE-10 - The Firearm Blog

Cobalt Advantage Reloading System – CARS

[​IMG]

CARS was developed to make reloads easier and faster – when a shooter runs dry and the bolt locks to the rear, the empty magazine drops free and the insertion of a fresh magazine automatically chambers a new round and returns the weapon into battery. The auto load feature is selectable leaving the operator to decide whether or not the empty magazine drops free after bolt lock back.

New definition of full auto?

Cobalt Advantage Reloading System - CARS - The Firearm Blog

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2017
  2. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Red Russian PE-10, hmmmm what are the other color options ? Pink for the SJWs, ? Purple for the Gays, anything in earth tones or black for semi concealment or tradition. Or are you stuck with a Pastel palette?

Dunerunner, Gator 45/70 and T. Riley like this.
  3. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Another copy of a CZ 75. Well the world can always use one I guess. What is the cost? $3000? Might have to pass that one up.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
    Dunerunner, Gator 45/70 and GOG like this.
  4. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

A Russian High Power in .40 using CZ mags. No offense but I'll keep my originals in 9 and .40;)

Dunerunner likes this.
  5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Just another copy of the venerable 1911 with a few twists that nether improve or enhance it in any ways not covered by Para and STI among others, And with Rock Island doing the double stacks at really good prices, I see even less reason to look at any other platforms!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7