Some people are real jerks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The Duece, Feb 20, 2015.

1. The Duece

The Duece Monkey

So I was reading in bed about half hour ago when i heard bunch of noise outside my window tirns out some a$$ slammed into my fence and crushed then tried taking off managed to get his plate number before he took off,but what a PIA now i havr to fix my fence,cant let my dogs out unless i go with them until i can get to hardware in morning to fix it.only good side is police responded fairly quickly and i managed to get plate # correct so someone is going to get a visit from the boys in blue sometime tonite.i hope they spend the night in jail.after they hit my fence they where parked down the street when i approachex them they all got out of car try to intimidate me,so i took pic of plate and backed off to report them.pisses me off that people have so little respect for other peoples property,if they would have stopped and traded info i prob wouldnt even have reported it provided they pay for repairs,but try and pull that crap!?!? Damn lucky i didnt bring the Board of Education(louisville slugger) with me.bunch of drive-by shooting little wannabe gangsters.....what a bunch of losers.
    And now my rant is done
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424412390.981465.
    This what my fence looks like now,second time someone has done this in last year both times drunken little goof balls
    D

chelloveck likes this.
  2. madmax

madmax Far right. Bipolar. Veteran. Don't push me.

I'm a psychic. oooooom. Yes, I see. Alcohol was involved...
    Sorry for the PIA.

3. The Duece

The Duece Monkey

Oh without a doubt alchohol was involved,they mustve really been moving though cause they managed to get all the way across my lawn in a grand am.there has to be 2' of snow on my lawn!!!
    D

4. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

With two foot of snow, I'm surprised they even got the car back out without a tow truck! That is not quite an off road vehicle. Sorry to hear about the fence.
    Perhaps you could offer to not press charges if (and only IF) they repair the fence to your satisfaction, right friggin now!
    At the very least, have a contractor repair the fence. Submit the bill to the driver, and prosecute if he refuses. No reason to accept that kind of behavior.

You could set up a dog runner cable from your door to the back fence for right now. I've done it (before I had my fence) and it is pretty simple. Allows for dogs outside, and you inside in the warmth.

Tully Mars likes this.
  5. The Duece

The Duece Monkey

Was whole carload of little punks to push it out. I wouldve offered to not call police and let them fix it IF they had not run off and make me chase them to get plate #.now i am strictly pressing charges.little shits!!!!
    D

6. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Small claims court if their car insurance does not pay for the repair. ;)

chelloveck likes this.
  7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Judge Judy is your friend......[woot]ohno

chelloveck likes this.
  8. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

If it was me I'd have stayed and helped you fix your fence - at least made it so it would keep your dogs in, then again I wouldn't have been driving like a jackwagon in the first place. Sorry this happened, and hope the jerk learns a lesson.

chelloveck likes this.
  9. Airtime

Airtime Monkey+++

I drive to work past a house that had your same problem with people missing the curve and mowing his fence down or rutting up the yard and driving off. Eventually the fence posts became sections of telephone poles space about 4 feet apart sunk well into the ground. A fair number of cars are now often found in his side yard incapable of being driven away. Lost bumpers are a common lawn ornament. The new "fence" actually saved the house a few times.

upload_2015-2-20_17-40-10.

AT

Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
  10. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

My ex's place is on the outside of a curve often taken by drunks at indefensible speeds. The house is well back from the road, so those that have taken excursions into her yard haven't manage to get that far back. Even the 2 rollovers (that I know about) didn't get that far.

11. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Large landscape rocks stop auto pretty well as well;)

Yard Dart and Tully Mars like this.
  12. The Duece

The Duece Monkey

Mmm landscape rocks are a good idea....when the drunken idiot this summer missed the corner and ended up on my lawn if he hadnt demolished the raised flower bed along the side of the house he wouldve ended up in my living room!!! Waiting on police to call me back and let me know whats happening.according to them the plate number i gave them matched a car exactly the same as my description,they where going there when they left my house. man i hope they bust that little tur,spent all afternoon patching fence and picking up wood splinters.

13. Georgia_Boy

Georgia_Boy Monkey+++

In this day and age it might be wise to keep an extra eye out in case they come with mayhem in their minds.
    The fact that they came out of their vehicle toward you is not a sign of peacefulness.... Stay safe.
    GB

chelloveck likes this.
  14. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

4 words.. Railway timbers, gravel, rebar... raised gravel beds are your friend...;) liens on vehicles can also help...

chelloveck and Brokor like this.
  15. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

Motion seconded on the telephone poles.

[​IMG]

Yard Dart, chelloveck and kellory like this.
  16. The Duece

The Duece Monkey

Thanks all for kind words,warnings and suggestion.rest assured steps have been taken to rectify problems and take care of possible future problems
    Cheers
    D

Yard Dart likes this.
  17. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Bollards are good protection against driving dullards. ;)

18. azrancher

azrancher Monkey +++

Clearly your fence was in the way of traffic, and the next time you approach an assailant, do so with something other than a base ball bat.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
    Yard Dart likes this.
  19. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Extra Large bear traps? of pit falls? Enquiring minds want to know...;)

20. The Duece

The Duece Monkey

az,while agree a bat is not an ideal weapon walking down the street in a city in canada with a firearm would not be advisable,and the bat was just what i grabbed on way out of house....whos to say what was in pocket of jacket[emoji56][emoji56][emoji56]
    D
    Witchunter lets just say ive taken precautions,and am planning a trip to a local abandoned gravel pit for some nice pretty rocks ......in about the 300,400 lb range for now im doing some creative snow removal to create a bit of a barricade along edge of property

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7