Someone actually sent me this.....

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by CRC, Oct 10, 2006.

1. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

and thought I'd DO it....:rolleyes:

Gee...and I thought he knew me....foosed I assure you, there are a lot of people out there doing this....
    But it's not going to be me....

Greetings from the Tallahassee Regional Communications Center serving North Florida Highway Patrol Troopers from Escambia to Madison County.
    If you didn't know -
    The Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (DHSMV) has created a new data base linking your Drivers License Number to (2) Two Emergency Contacts with (3) three phone numbers per contact.
    You may visit the DHSMV Public Internet Site at http://www.hsmv.state.fl.us/ and click on EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION. There you may register by Drivers License Number and Date Of Birth. This service will allow you to provide emergency contact information to Law Enforcement. In the event of an emergency, such as a serious car crash, your family or loved ones can be located and informed. This information may save crucial time if ever it becomes necessary to contact family members, or other loved ones in an emergency situation. This service is only available to individuals holding a current Florida Driver License or Florida Identification Card.
    I strongly encourage you to share this information to everyone you know in the State of Florida and register today. As a Highway Patrol Supervisor in the Communications section, I cant tell you how valuable this information is to us when we are working a crash and we need to find family.
    Again please forward this e-mail to your friends and family or call me for additional information.

MICHAEL W. JENKINS
    Duty Officer Supervisor
    Tallahassee Regional Communications
    FHP Troop-H HQ

850-245-7700 FAX 850-921-9664
    For Teletype Users Reply @
    ORI- FL0379000 MNEMONIC H37900001

Please note: Florida has a very broad public records law. Most written communications to or from state officials regarding state business are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your e-mail communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7