Someone's going to jail !!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gator 45/70, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

and the bad guys plead the 5th -leaving a sizable fine to be implemented which equates to a slap on the wrist for a mega-corp like BP. It would be nice to see them get some jail time.

3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

That alone is a ''atomic bomb'' in the oilfield,Failure to report to the MMS,shutdown and repair....

4. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

It's a personal fine as well,Like you getting a speeding ticket in your car....B.P. will throw someone too the dog's or several..They don't care...

5. SLugomist

SLugomist Monkey++

This means they lied to congress, this very well could bethe end of BP.

6. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Someone from BP lied?

Color Me Surprised.

not.

7. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

foosedHow so?

8. SLugomist

SLugomist Monkey++

9. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

if you kill a person, you go to jail...if you kill the ocean, you pay fine...lol...helluva legal system!

10. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

"They" killed 11 people on the rig, and who knows how many more will die of health issues in the next decades?

11. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

I just red that WebBot project estimates deaths from Gulf spill at 1.2 billion?!?!?!
    WHAT???? Looks like one crazy bot!...although...it was right before...

12. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Bnmb...."I just red that WebBot project estimates deaths from Gulf spill at 1.2 billion?!?!?!
    WHAT???? Looks like one crazy bot!...although...it was right before..."
    That seems like scare tactics at it's worst "B". How can they justify such a stat??? Far as I know there are no deaths related to the Valdeese spill. Oil workers customarily get oil all over them and they don't die from it. They wash it off and keep going. Sailors/soldiers have swam through many oil slicks from sinking ships and did not die from it. If ingested it is immediately dangerous, but who goes around eating the stuff???

13. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7