Something to guard the bunker with!

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Valkman, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Valkman

Valkman Knifemaker Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

2. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

Good grief Charlie Brown, another armchair wannabe commando.[beat]

3. MbRodge

MbRodge Monkey+++

Holy crap, is that thing for real? Why would anyone want that?

4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I'd have to upgrade it with a toothpick holder and directtv for those long stakeouts. Without those, it's useless to me, and since I have those already, no point to bidding.

5. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Why it LOOKS cool (er-doesn't it?)
    I agree its a single shot(?) gun in a rambo holloween costume.ridiculous...
    The firearm equivalent of a low-rider with as much jcwhitney bolton crap as you can find...[lolol]

6. MbRodge

MbRodge Monkey+++

And the cappuccino maker looked broken too!

7. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Had to do it:
    pix2082447609.

8. CBMS

CBMS Looking for a safe place

But it doesn't come with the hat... I really wanted that hat.

9. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

When I was but a lad (and for some time after that) a swatter was for flies. You think that is a good substitute?

10. Valkman

Valkman Knifemaker Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

[QUOTEI'd have to upgrade it with a toothpick holder and directtv for those long stakeouts. ][/QUOTE]

LOL I thought it had those! I think it needs a bayonet!

11. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

[​IMG]Is that two 30 round mags clipped side by side?? guys seen too many movies....

12. franks71vw

franks71vw Monkey+++

on the gun boards they photoshopped his hat to say TWAT instead of SWAT lol

13. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

What's really funny is the 5 idiots that actualy bid on that joke of a weapon

14. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Hopefully, he'll re-list it for sale so I can get some answers to my questions. I can't send a message to the seller on an auction that has ended. [troll]

You thoroughly described all the attachments but I need to know what kind of AR15 are they sitting on.

Is it custom built on a factory Bushmaster, Rock River, Colt, Armalite or is it a totally custom home built rifle?

What components are still factory?

What lower receiver was it built on?

Does it have a NM two-stage trigger?

What barrel and upper receiver does it have? Is the barrel chrome-lined? Is it 1:9 or 1:7 twist? Is the flash hider permanently attached or is the barrel threaded?

Basically looking for more info about the rifle. Tell me about all the GOODIES that were used to build this rifle.

Thank you for your time and anxiously awaiting your reply

Chuck

15. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

dear Chuck,
    Thanks for the question. Whats barrel twist?
    What do all those performance issues have to do with anything???
    when it looks so"kewl"?

FYI the attachments are bolted to a bitchen "airsoft AR"(full auto no permits or stamps needed!)...
    P.S. The swat hat gets me chicks...contact me for further info:
    loser@ Imadork.com

16. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

[fnny]

Seriously if he re-list this for sale. I will post his reply, if he answers the questions. [booze]

17. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

18. CBMS

CBMS Looking for a safe place

Id rather gaurd my bunker with that [fnny] [booze]
    It Probably weighs less :D

19. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Custom Built: single shot or can shoot as if it were an automatic, Legal to own, NO special permits or License needed NO tax Stamp needed . Rifle's never been shot. This is one of my own private Gun’s, Custom Built with all the "GOODIES" It comes with a 2nd Gen Night Vision with controls on the left side of the Night Vision it also shows you yardage to the target, Also one NEW 3 Button remote control switch for easy access by the trigger to "save Time" !!! every second counts. 1 day light cover so the scope can be used in the Day Light, The Night Vision GREEN Light is adjustable with 10 Different settings from Dark to EXTRA Bright GREEN , It has a Green Light, Yellow Light, Red Light to show the settings. The Night Vision is "EXTRA CLEAR" with NO SPOTS at ALL and is Extra Clear. Next the ATN ULTRA SIGHT-D has 5 settings cross hairs with a dot in the center and 4 other cross hair settings. Also it has a Brightness control with 4 settings It also adjust from Right to Left, If used with the Night Vision it marks the Target with a cross hair with a dot in the center or 4 different cross hair marks or just a dot in what ever Brightness you want. When seen thru the Night Vision the crosshair or any one of the 5 Different marks will mark the target with a white light that only can be seen thru your Night Vision. Next I have a colored Monitor mounted on it with volume control, Brightness control, Ear phones with a plug in, Record Mode, Playback and a Red Power light, cover for the Monitor. 3 Custom Mounts for the Monitor also swivel mount and tilt for the monitor. Surveillance Listening device that can go thru Block walls, windows, trees and bushes with volume control, Ear phones, you can plug into it .1- M203 37mm Grenade Launcher which also shoots FLARES,CHEMICAL SPRAY,BEAN BAGS,12 gauge shot gun shells and Large Rubber Bullets, also a net to cover people. I am including a "NEW Flare adapter" to shoot small flares A NEW BOX of 10 white Flares, Rail adapter for the Grenade Launcher, The M203 was shot 6 times its LIKE NEW!! 1 adjustable Red Laser with IR that cost me $1695.00 with Quick Release ,NEW 6 way caring strap, NEW Mount for the front strap, NEW Skeleton stock, NEW Rifle has 4- rail covers, NEW pentagon Light, NEW Mount for the Pentagon light, NEW Remote for the Light. 2- NEW 40 round mags, 1- NEW mag clinch. 1- NEW 30 Round Mag on rear stock ,1- NEW 30 Round Mag Pouch on rear stock, 1- NEW Rubber Mag pull for the clip, 1- Quick Release Side handle, 1- 4 Rail Predator Barrel cover, 1- New Trigger attachment to make it a full automatic , and there’s much more not listed, I have over $8300.00 in it . MUST BE PAID IN 4 Days after winning the Auction By Postal Money Order or Cashier Check, then it will be shipped to a gun dealer of your choice in your area THANKS any Questions feel free to email me at mjspan@tampabay.rr.com

20. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Now you know why the mask, after the sale the seller and his buddies will make a stop at your house taser1

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7