Sometimes you just get what you need.

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Ganado, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

A woman was at work when she received a phone call that her daughter was very sick with a fever. She left her work and stopped by the pharmacy to get some medication. She got back to her car and found that she had locked her keys in the car.

She didn’t know what to do, so she called home and told the baby sitter what had happened. The baby sitter told her that her daughter’s fever was getting worse. She said, “You might find a coat hanger and use that to open the door.”

The woman looked around and found an old rusty coat hanger that had been thrown down on the ground, possibly by someone else who at some time or other had locked their keys in their car. Then she looked at the hanger and said, “I don’t know how to use this.”

So she bowed her head and asked God to send her some help. Within five minutes an old rusty car pulled up, with a dirty, greasy, bearded man who was wearing an old biker skull rag on his head. The woman thought, “This is what you sent to help me?” But, she was desperate, so she was also very thankful.

The man got out of his car and asked her if he could help. She said, “Yes, my daughter is very sick. I stopped to get her some medication and I locked my keys in my car. I must get home to her. Please, can you use this hanger to unlock my car?”

He said, “Sure”. He walked over to the car, and in less than a minute the car was opened. She hugged the man and through her tears she said, “Thank You So Much! You are a very nice man.”

The man replied, “Lady, I am not a nice man. I just got out of prison today. I was in prison for car theft and have only been out for about an hour.”

The woman hugged the man again and with sobbing tears cried out loud, “Oh, Thank you God! You even sent me a Professional!”

2. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

[angel]No joke. He works in strange and mysterious ways.

Ganado likes this.
  3. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Amen to that!

tacmotusn and Ganado like this.
  4. vonslob

vonslob Monkey++

@Ganado thank you for the post, it made my day and I will pass it along. My brother is a mean looking biker type who would give the shirt off his back to help someone in need.

kellory and Ganado like this.
  5. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

I know quite a few of these mean looking guys. They are awesome people because they don't beat around the bush and you know where you stand with them. Looks are deceiving.

tacmotusn likes this.
  6. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Reminds me of a group of bikers who scared the crap out of us one night.
    We had car trouble, flat tire and the jack failed, and we were trying to lever the car high enough to slip the loose bad tire off and the good spare on.
    A group of six bikers stopped and approached on foot, dirty, sweaty, mean looking, thought it was going to get very ugly fast!!
    Four of them grabbed the car and lifted, two grabbed the tire and X-bar, and they swapped the tires like a pit crew!
    I tried to tip them for the help, and they refused.
    Back of the leather vests read "Bikers For Christ". Never judge a book by the cover, even if the corners are dog eared and dirty.(it just means it was someone's favorite);)

7. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

This one?

[​IMG]

Or this one?
    [​IMG]

Ganado and tacmotusn like this.
  8. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

[​IMG] like this one, but just the curved crest. Nothing below.
    Edit:This would have been early '90's in California. It was before my marriage, and my passenger was my date. (Not the girl I married)

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
    Ganado and tacmotusn like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7