Sore Loser - Sen. Feinstein After Losing Gun legislation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ColtCarbine, Apr 30, 2013.

1. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

BLKFJDC likes this.
  2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Don't Ban Guns, Ban Libtard Politico's.......

ColtCarbine and tacmotusn like this.
  3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Posturing, pouting. Normal behavior (for "her.")

4. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

I'd like to see her rant until she pops an artery in her brain.

5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Or her jaw locks open. That would be fun, eh?

ColtCarbine and tacmotusn like this.
  6. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

She is as ignorant or stupid as "liberal chick". ..... who is always good for a laugh on youtube.

7. franks71vw

franks71vw Monkey+++

This lady doesn't have a clue, search for her videos from way back and its the same hollowed head libertard way of thinking.... HOW DO THEY GET REELECTED!!!

8. ColtCarbine

Hello bitchwitch

DianeFeinsteinwicked+witch.

9. ColtCarbine

600x250_abc.

Feinstein: Veterans cannot be trusted with firearms

Thursday, March 7, 2013 | Vision to America | Vision to America
    During the Senate Judiciary meeting today to markup a potpourri of bills designed to deny the American people their rights under the Second Amendment and disarm them, Senator Dianne Feinstein opposed an amendment to her so-called assault weapons ban legislation that would allow veterans to continue buying firearms the bill would outlaw.

Feinstein basically said all veterans have PTSD and should have their Second Amendment stripped. In response to the amendment, she said the following:

…this adds an exemption of retired military. As I understand our bill, no issue has arose in this regard during the 10 years the expired ban was effect… and what we did in the other bill was exempt possession by the United States or a department or agency of the United States… that included active military. The problem with expanding this is that you know with the advent of PTSD, which I think is a new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War, it’s not clear how the seller or transferrer of a firearm covered by this bill would verify that an individual was a member, or a veteran, and that there was no impairment of that individual with respect to having a weapon like this. So you know I would be happy to sit down with you again and see if we could work something out but I think we have to — if you’re going to do this, find a way that veterans who are incapacitated for one reason or another mentally don’t have access to this kind of weapon

10. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

Feinstein can be as pissed off as she wants ... her power is so limited it doesn't matter that much ..... we have bigger problems with Obammy .... that guy is a confronted and defeated ego maniac .... a guy with a button on all kinds of power .... sanctioned and most certainly unsanctioned .... might as well empty out the nuthouses and hand them a gun and a set of kitchen knives .....

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7