Southern Security System...

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by CRC, Dec 7, 2006.

1. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

[applaud]

HOW TO INSTALL A HOME SECURITY SYSTEM IN THE SOUTH

1. Go to a second-hand store and buy a pair of men's used size 14-16 work boots.

2. Place them on your front porch, along with a copy of Guns & Ammo magazine and your NRA magazines.

3. Put a few giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazine.

4. Leave a note on your door that reads:

Hey Bubba, Big Jim, Duke and Slim, I went for more ammunition. Back in an hour. Don't mess with the pit bulls -- they attacked the mailman this morning and messed him up real bad. I don't think Killer took part in it but it was hard to tell from all the blood.

Anyways, I locked all four of 'em in the house. Better wait outside.

2. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

I like that.

I just put up some christmas lights made out of shotgun shells, it's kinda difficult to mix the messages "Merry Christmas" and "Stay Away or Die", but I think I managed.

3. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

CRC - Good one! Now that's what I'd call a safe house!

Blackjack - I didn't know anything like that even existed (so I had to look them up). Very cool! I bet my Mr. would let me keep the lights up all year long if we had some of those!

4. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

[worthless]

Sounds like something I need to do. Though the idea of a head on a pike is more appealing for some reason. [LMAO]

5. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

6. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

That's so cool. I wonder what they would think if I stuck those on my door. Think I had gone nuts is most likely what they would think. On a side note, they'd be right. Haha.

7. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

"If we weren't all crazy, we would go insane....."

Just ask Ghost...he knows all about it.... [LMAO]

8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

You can make them yourself rather easily. Just slot a shell and push it over a standard small tree bulb. We have about 40 feet ovvim along the porch of the trap club house.[booze]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7