1. The Topic of the Month for April 2017 is "Store what you use, use what you store." Please join the discussion on the Survival Topic of the Month forum.

Southern Security System...

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by CRC, Dec 7, 2006.

1. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

[applaud]

HOW TO INSTALL A HOME SECURITY SYSTEM IN THE SOUTH

1. Go to a second-hand store and buy a pair of men's used size 14-16 work boots.

2. Place them on your front porch, along with a copy of Guns & Ammo magazine and your NRA magazines.

3. Put a few giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazine.

4. Leave a note on your door that reads:

Hey Bubba, Big Jim, Duke and Slim, I went for more ammunition. Back in an hour. Don't mess with the pit bulls -- they attacked the mailman this morning and messed him up real bad. I don't think Killer took part in it but it was hard to tell from all the blood.

Anyways, I locked all four of 'em in the house. Better wait outside.

2. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

I like that.

I just put up some christmas lights made out of shotgun shells, it's kinda difficult to mix the messages "Merry Christmas" and "Stay Away or Die", but I think I managed.

3. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

CRC - Good one! Now that's what I'd call a safe house!

Blackjack - I didn't know anything like that even existed (so I had to look them up). Very cool! I bet my Mr. would let me keep the lights up all year long if we had some of those!

4. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

[worthless]

Sounds like something I need to do. Though the idea of a head on a pike is more appealing for some reason. [LMAO]

5. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

6. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

That's so cool. I wonder what they would think if I stuck those on my door. Think I had gone nuts is most likely what they would think. On a side note, they'd be right. Haha.

7. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

"If we weren't all crazy, we would go insane....."

Just ask Ghost...he knows all about it.... [LMAO]

8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

You can make them yourself rather easily. Just slot a shell and push it over a standard small tree bulb. We have about 40 feet ovvim along the porch of the trap club house.[booze]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7