Sovereign Citizen Movement

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yard Dart, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Sovereign citizen movement rejects gov't with tactics ranging from mischief to violence | Fox News

2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

And whenever we see violence, it would NEVER be the police and government who initiates force and are to blame, right? :rolleyes:

It's just ridiculous how they expect any free thinking man or woman to believe the lies spewed by corporate media channels. There's a war brewing, and this campaign is all about demonizing a free people to minimize collateral damage and capitalize on the impending crisis.

gunbunny and Yard Dart like this.
  3. Yard Dart

Gopherman and Brokor like this.
  4. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

oooww, I'm in a traditional hotspot. :rolleyes:

5. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Yep, they've got their eye on you.

6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Sovereign Citizen vs US Marshal.... Who wins?

7. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

The First lethal bullet.

tulianr likes this.
  8. BTPost

[lolol] Well, if the US Marshal loses, Maybe true, for a while, until the rest of the US Marshal's Deputies show up with blood in their eyes....

Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
    Pax Mentis likes this.
  9. Yard Dart

Suppose it comes down to who draws their weapon fastest and shoots the straightest.... my money is on the marshal.

tulianr likes this.
  10. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

It's the deputies you have to worry about…most US Marshals are political dweebs and likely not to know which end of a gun goes where. Unfortunately most of the deputies these days act like they never heard of the constitution…and certainly have never actually READ it. The "Patriot Act" has completely destroyed any adherence by any federal agency to even the illusion of due process. Elect good sheriffs and support them…they are the only ones who MIGHT be on the side of the people.

OK…I'm not gonna go off on this rant…

[cow][peep]

11. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Many a movement has been started, and then have failed by the hands of those within...

Gopherman likes this.
  12. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

I think Randy Weaver would have an answer to that question. It was US Marshals that originally instigated the standoff with him. When Sammy's dog discovered them hiding in the brush and begin barking at them one of the agents shot the dog. Sammy seeing his beloved pet being killed by a man in camouflage "fired in that general direction" as to testimony by Kevin Harris who was with him. All of the agents opened fire on them as they turned to run back to the house, shooting Sammy in the back and killing him.
    One of the agents was killed in the melee and the "murder" was charged to Sammy and Harris. Gerry Spence in Randy and Kevin's trial was able to show evidence, that if not definitively proving, at least showed a high probability that the agent killed was shot by his own people when he rose to fire at the retreating boy.
    So it was a no win situation for either side and of course as is standard procedure with the feds, if you bloody them they will come back and wipe you out, ala Waco style. A tactic they tried to employ in the Weaver stand off. Only the presence of a couple of very brave members of the media stopped them. When a reporter and his cameraman, prowling through the woods trying to get a "money shot" of the standoff, observed agents loading a large drum of diesel with "something" strapped on the side of it into a Huey helicopter, the reporter said to his cameraman "My God, they're going to firebomb them!" they ran out from the bush and began shouting and waving their camera for them to see. The agents immediately removed the drum and left the area. They had to settle for wounding Randy and murdering his wife and baby by a snipers bullets instead.

Yard Dart and Mountainman like this.
  13. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

For those of you that don't know who the sniper was that should have convicted of murder, his name is Lon Horiuchi. If you know him...Do the right thing!

Yard Dart and Minuteman like this.
  14. Dont

A former prosecutor in Boundry county had been looking to try and prosecute him for murder.. He ended up loosing an election..

15. Mountainman

Read about that and no surprise there when you go up against a .goob unconstitutional act being justified by them.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
  16. BTPost

Yes, they were US Marshals that Violated their Rules of Engagement. Then FBI was sent in to effect the service of the Warrant. The US Marshals tried to get a peaceful surrender, but the US Attorney wouldn't approve that plan. It was the ATF Dudes that falsified the Weapons Charges, that Randy was originally arrested on, and while out on bond, it was the ATF Folks that tried to get Randy to be an Informant, to go inside the NeoNazi Group in the neighborhood. If he did that, they said they would drop the Weapons Charges. He told the ATF Dudes to "Pound Sand" and then missed a couple of Court Dates, that we're changed, without notifying him, of the changes, due to where he lived. When ATF couldn't get him off the Mountain, the US Marshals were sent in to survey, but NOT approach, but to just do InTel Gathering. That is when they violated their Rules of Engagement. After the Marshal was shot, The FBI was then sent in to reArrest him, and bring him to trial, on the trumped up Weapons Charges. Everything went south from there. The Federal Judge, had some very harsh words, for both the whole ATF Affair, AND the FBI fiasco, as well as the US Marshals for their part, when the WHOLE Affair finally got in front of him. The US Attorney was dressed down, for his role, by the Judge as well. Funny how that never made much of a dent in the Media... There was a significant Civil Court Settlement for Randy Weaver, and his Daughters, as well as Kevin Harris, that also never made much in the Media, either. Wonder why? Randy was convicted on ONE Count, of Failure to Appear, PERIOD.... and basically was released, with time already Served, while not out on Bond.

Edited, after I refreshed my memory of the Affair....

Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
  17. Mountainman

I know BT. Just saying that they are all part of the .goob gang. I do not trust any of them and have no reason to do so.

18. Dont

If memory serves, and that may be questioned, Mr. Deegan (sp?) was the us Martial that had been shot up in the hills.. With a 9 mm round.

19. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

That sounds right (Deegan,Deagon) Evidence showed that his backpack had a small hole in it that could of only come from the rear and he was shot in the back with 9mm, which none of the three, Randy, Kevin or Sammy had with them. The state argued that he was in fear for his life and was trying to run away when this evil 14 yr old boy mercilessly shot him in the back. With the only 9mm that the family owned which was a pistol that was in the cabin. And the other agents returned fire only after that, in fear for their own lives.
    Yeah, sound like a good story to me.

20. Gopherman

Gopherman Sometimes I Wish I Could Go Back to Sleep

I actually watched this today. He ended up in Jail! I think he could have probably made a better case and even emerged victorious if he would not have been so antagonistic with the Judge, and maybe he might have even set a legal precedence, but he wouldn't shut up when the Judge ordered him to several time and gave her legal standing. He also represented himself in court which means he had a fool for a client. :)

BTPost and Yard Dart like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7