Sovereignty Is what we are about

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Cephus, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Cephus

Cephus Monkey+++ Founding Member

Did anybody else catch what Bolton said on Beck tonight
    about how these guys in DC are about give our sovereignty
    away to the UN .
    Listen to it :
    http://www.foxnews.com/glennbeck/index.html

2. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

Here is the video

<embed type='application/x-shockwave-flash' src='http://foxnews1.a.mms.mavenapps.net/mms/rt/1/site/foxnews1-foxnews-pub01-live/current/videolandingpage/fncLargePlayer/client/embedded/embedded.swf' id='mediumFlashEmbedded' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' bgcolor='#000000' allowScriptAccess='always' allowFullScreen='true' quality='high' name='undefined' play='false' scale='noscale' menu='false' salign='LT' scriptAccess='always' wmode='false' height='275' width='305' flashvars='playerId=videolandingpage&playerTemplateId=fncLargePlayer&categoryTitle=&referralObject=3964046&referralPlaylistId=playlist' />

3. JeeperSean

JeeperSean Monkey++

Actually it sounded more like the world is pressuring us to give up our soverginty and the ambassador has no faith in our current admin to not fold on that pressure. Same basic idea though.

4. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

The time is fast approaching when We The People will need to try certain "Low people in high places" with High Treason. I predict a run on good strong rope....... [freedom]

Those who would sell our sovereignty to the highest bidder will find We may not allow them. They need to heed that WWII Japanese admiral's words regarding the US of A.

5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

They want riots and activism. Preparations have been made. The board has been set. Damned if you don't, and damned if you do.

And when most families are starving or homeless (or both), and the majority have little to no weapons or ammo because they sold it to survive or because it was confiscated or because they are in prison due to public disobedience...THAT is when the final blow is delivered. And how many will kill each other in the streets rather than direct their attention toward the puppet masters?

I am certain that this will not be easy, and it will not be pleasant, but the people are in for a very rude awakening if they do not prepare. The situation is already in a very precarious zone, and it becomes increasingly difficult by the minute to ever hope to defend the life, liberty, and prosperity of our people.

I don't know what to say any more. For years we have warned people -tried to get them motivated and active in their cities, to promote change and to try and stop the ever-reaching arm of government from taking too much. Deaf ears. Too many wanted to protect what little privilege they had, they didn't want to rock the boat and risk their rented house and financed car. Some only wanted to gain power or wealth for themselves, and few dared to stand against oppression. They couldn't see that it really was going to get worse, they believed the lies instead because it was easier, it was safer -it was the majority perspective. And now, when things are getting worse...it is just too late to play righteous. Too late to pretend to be a Patriot. Too late to stand against tyranny. At least, it is too late to ever hope to be successful...it is never to late to try, or to resist. Over the ages, millions have previously faced annihilation because they would rather die than submit to tyranny. It is just too unfortunate that history must repeat itself in this manner. Are people just too prideful or arrogant? Must they always wait until they stand on the precipice before they consider change and act?

Due to the indifference of the many, the whole shall be punished. This is the greatest burden of Democracy, and it contains within the silent screams of a republic gone mad.

6. Ready

Ready or getting there...

You've said it all broker. For years my little group has been thought of as strange Christian people with conspiracy theories. But who do the townspeople come to when problems arise? I told you so dont feel good on the lips. Now no-one is prepared, the shumer is hitting the fan. There comes a time when the fight is lost. If you havent started to prepare by now,can you still get it done? Where already on someones list, I dont guess you can get off those list, but maybe get off the screen long enough to be forgotten. i watched the news last night, now my head still hurts. Did not plan on being confused. When to guit fighting, that is the question.The sheep will be fighting each other,They will be looting stores from gameboys and big screen TV's. When they are hungry, you can give thm a bag of grain and they will still starve to death. When they tear there shoes, they'll be barefoot. Back to basics means TV dinners. I give up. This probably dont make much sense, Im just venting I gues.

7. Cephus

Cephus Monkey+++ Founding Member

The truth is out and has been for many years ,but only the ones that were not spoon fed listened .
    I had to bring some of my family around and was pleased by most and discuss ted by others .
    I even tried to appeal their since of duty to their families but to no avail .
    So now I just continue to prepare with my kids and grandkids and I do what I can to educate the people around me .

What more can ya do ,I'm getting ready to button up the place and only the ones that the most to me will get in the gate .

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7