spam

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tango3, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

well is anybody gonna cleanup "barry's" mess???taser1taser1taser1taser1[newb][boozingbuddies]
    GOD I HATE BEING "MARKETTED TO",its enough to make a guy forget his upbringing..

Hey Barry: "stuff" doesn't make you happy, the typically American "more more more, got to have the latest" consumerism b.s. is the cause of SenatorDodd saying we're days out of a total collapse of our economic system...
    If we want cell phones or service ( AndI think they should be illegal;every damn one of em!) I think were'really savvy enough to go find it ourselves.This is like a normally quiet pub folks come into to relax andiscuss issues. Your MARKETTING disturbs the peace and I for one consider it unwelcome."Savvy???"BesidesIf that's not enough discussion I think it violates our code of conduct.[beat][beat][beat][beat]
    Mods please invoke monkey tree executive order#1256709 and clean the cage. [boozingbuddies]

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Color him gone.

3. poacher

poacher Monkey+++ Founding Member

Thanks Ghrit.. This ass hat was getting a tad old

Take care Poacher.

4. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

+1or 3( really hate coming home and finding grafitti sprayed all across the living room ceiling) thanks for stepping up "G".

5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Sorry it took so long to bag and tag him -- :lol:

6. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

[​IMG][​IMG]

So long "barry":
    [​IMG]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7