Spetznaz Training Plan

Discussion in 'Survival of the Fittest' started by 007, Feb 5, 2015.

1. 007

007 Monkey+

I hope this helps. you probably won't be a commando, but you might be harder and better able to deal with the stuff coming down the pike.

Spetsnaz Training / Sputnik International

[​IMG]

Motomom34 likes this.
  2. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Mmmm.... okay.... not much there to chew on.

Brokor likes this.
  3. 007

007 Monkey+

there isn't really. basic excersises and hard work get it done. i am a big believer in bodyweight workouts. it works in the military and police force and it can work for you. think about it. how many programs ,plans diets,etc do you need? just one. one that you will commit to and work at. and , you can always add more sets/reps to this.

4. Yard Dart

The general stamina test is just a guideline for evaluating candidates.... there is not a training regime in that post. That would be more beneficial would it not.
    It is the same as me posting the Army PT test standards for push-up, sit-up, and 2-mile run.
    APFT Standards for 2014 - Army Physical Fitness Test Standards

That was my only point I was making.
    YD

GrayGhost and KAS like this.
  5. 007

007 Monkey+

i have to agree on the stamina test. but for the muscular strength section there is. a series is the same as a set 10 reps is 10 reps. but, to each his own.

6. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

You ain't Spetsnaz until you have mastered the backflip hatchet throw ! [tongue]

[​IMG]

Brokor, vonslob and Yard Dart like this.
  7. Yard Dart

Hi Theo, how are you doing?!

8. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Sorrry

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  9. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Attached Files:

GrayGhost and arleigh like this.
  10. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I'm going to have to work back into those exercise routines again . in stead of overcoming , I'm being over come by age and it's frustrating.

GrayGhost likes this.
  11. Gafarmboy

Gafarmboy Monkey+++

Amen Brother.That which took ten minutes to do,now takes two hours to do. And what use to take 20 minutes takes 2.

12. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

After getting a knee touched up, I am now working with some frustrated Physical Therapist. They are frustrated because I keep pushing their exercises a bit further than they instruct. I do not push it until I injure it, just until I start to feel the burn in the muscle. I know I have a limited time to get the flexibility and strength back before I get cut off from PT. Just getting the good habits back.

The base work out is that I had used for the years I was in the Corps. I just can't run like did back then... Weight training just adds to that foundation.

GrayGhost likes this.
  13. bpaintx

bpaintx Monkey+++

It would be nice to be able to print this out for gym reference. It seems to be password protected.

14. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Just click on the PDF symbol in my post, it should open with Adobe Acrobat Reader

15. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Yep, and as a pdf, it is printable from the document.

16. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Monkey+++

Getting old is not for the weak!

1. Garand69
  2. Dunerunner
  3. Yard Dart
  4. Motomom34
  5. Matei
  6. Matei
  7. oldman11
  8. Ganado
  9. Big Ron