1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Spetznaz Training Plan

Discussion in 'Survival of the Fittest' started by 007, Feb 5, 2015.

1. 007

007 Monkey+

I hope this helps. you probably won't be a commando, but you might be harder and better able to deal with the stuff coming down the pike.

Spetsnaz Training / Sputnik International

Motomom34 likes this.
  2. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey..... Moderator Site Supporter++

Mmmm.... okay.... not much there to chew on.
    Brokor likes this.
  3. 007

007 Monkey+

there isn't really. basic excersises and hard work get it done. i am a big believer in bodyweight workouts. it works in the military and police force and it can work for you. think about it. how many programs ,plans diets,etc do you need? just one. one that you will commit to and work at. and , you can always add more sets/reps to this.
  4. Yard Dart

The general stamina test is just a guideline for evaluating candidates.... there is not a training regime in that post. That would be more beneficial would it not.
    It is the same as me posting the Army PT test standards for push-up, sit-up, and 2-mile run.
    APFT Standards for 2014 - Army Physical Fitness Test Standards

That was my only point I was making.
    KAS likes this.
  5. 007

007 Monkey+

i have to agree on the stamina test. but for the muscular strength section there is. a series is the same as a set 10 reps is 10 reps. but, to each his own.
  6. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

You ain't Spetsnaz until you have mastered the backflip hatchet throw ! [tongue]

Brokor, vonslob and Yard Dart like this.
  7. Yard Dart

Hi Theo, how are you doing?!
    DarkLight, Sapper John and ghrit like this.
  1. arleigh
  2. Motomom34
  3. Salted Weapon
  4. Motomom34
  5. Yard Dart
  6. Ganado
    Thread by: Ganado, Apr 25, 2016, 1 replies, in forum: General Survival and Preparedness
  7. enloopious
  8. Motomom34
  9. lonewolf88
  10. VisuTrac
  11. chelloveck
  12. Motomom34
  13. Yard Dart
  14. Yard Dart
  15. Yard Dart
  16. Grand58742
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary