spooky posts...

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Tango3, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

from the admittedly fringe ats board:
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread412689/pg1

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="postrow"><td class="postcontent" style="border-top: 6px solid rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;" valign="top" bgcolor="#505050" height="90%"> There are some interesting posts all over the boards right now. I was just reading the one about how a mass amount of military personnel are being called back into duty right now, and I thought that might correlate with something that I heard from a policeman that I have known for my entire life.

I live in the Cleveland, OH area, just so you know, and this is the only region I know of this happening so don't quote me when it comes to your hometown.

This cop friend and I, who I will not name, were speaking about two weeks ago with each other (I don't know why it took me so long to post this) while we were both on lunch break. We are always talking about things pertaining to 'alternative' news, like this site, and when he sat down this day he told me something quite frightening. He was, himself, afraid of what it might mean.

He received some kind of form for him and his family that would grant them first rights treatment, because he is a first responder, in the event of an "anthrax or other biological attack".

He said he has never received anything like this in his twenty years on the force, even when the anthrax attacks were happening.

I corroborated this with another cop I know from the same city. I know many cops from this city, but these are the only two I talk to that frequently.

Just thought you all should know. I don't know what it means, no other information was given to them.

As for other cities, I am not sure. Maybe someone here could corroborate?

</td> </tr> <tr class="postrow"> <td class="vsmalltxt" style="border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(128, 128, 128);" valign="top" align="right" height="5%">
    And:
    Letters going out this week calling up retired commissioned and non commissioned Officers, every single one.
    Letters being prepared for ALL retired Warrant Officers and Seargents, called back to active duty to be mailed next week.
    First General Mobilization since 1941.....

sounds likebs tome

Please listen to the discussion and commentators show which aired Mon Nov 17, with guest John Moore, click on 2nd hour (MP3)

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread412637/pg1
    reply to this post: copyright & usage </td> </tr> <tr><td colspan="2">[​IMG]</td></tr> <tr> <td class="smalltxt" valign="top">

reply posted on 18-11-2008 @ 06:10 P</td></tr></tbody></table>

2. CBMS

CBMS Looking for a safe place

Sorry Cleveland, you're about to get !@*!@

3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

I can't vouch for either "poster" but keep your ears open ...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7