Spring 2013 Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by melbo, Jan 12, 2013.

1. DMGoddess

DMGoddess Monkey+++

I'm never where the fun is!

2. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Heh, heh, heh....no comment.;)

3. DMGoddess

DMGoddess Monkey+++

Was that a smart aleck posting, or a dirty old man? ;)

4. kellory

yes, and you are never too old, just too tired.;)

5. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

It's a chipmunk riding a snake.

kellory likes this.
  6. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

A great patriot band will be there, Poker Face will be playing each night.

Dear Friends, Fans, & Family April Newzletter

Poker Face has two great gigs back to back weekends in the middle of next month, in the Heartland of this country. We will be starting in Knob Creek KY Saturday April 13th and ending Friday April 19th in Adams, TN for the ROTS Music Festival....................
    KNOB CREEK MACHINE GUN SHOOT: http://www.machinegunshoot.com
    We will be playing Saturday late afternoon and both of the night shoots Sat April 13th. Starting around 5pm

Bonus News: KCR is going REALITY TEEBEE show coming this Spring 2013

We were informed that CMT – Country Music Television has been filming KCR and the Sumner family for the last two months. Show is expected to air April this year

The Kenny Sumners family throw a most excellent and a very SAFE good time going. It is all very affordable in these tight economic times. We are stoked at returning for the Spring 2013 shoot .The new bridge to the range will be in by the first of the new year. This past fall 2012 was a record setting crowd both at the event and at the KCR camp ground that we stay at for Friday night. It was the best time yet. It is great seeing this event get bigger and bigger and bigger in the face of the Powers That Be. It is a big F*%$ Y#& to the anti-GUN crowd. And we of the poker face clan LOVE IT.

Poker Face

Beano likes this.
  7. DMGoddess

DMGoddess Monkey+++

I didn't say TOO old, I just said old. Nothing wrong with old. My husband was 30 when I married him, and I was 19. My mother said 'he's too old. It won't last a year.' This year will be our 29th anniversary. I call her every year to point out that I got married the youngest, to someone 'too old', and I'm the only one of four kids who's never been divorced.:p

8. kellory

He can't see to sign the papers....;)

9. DMGoddess

DMGoddess Monkey+++

He uses a signature guide, smart aleck, and he wouldn't anyway. We've never had a fight we didn't resolve. Mind you, a couple of times it was at 'swordpoint', but we resolved it.

kellory likes this.
  10. kellory

Alot like Luke with the blind training helmet, was it?;)

11. DMGoddess

DMGoddess Monkey+++

Only after he went blind. He used to train in fencing at Falcon Studios in Hollywood. The owner, Ralph Falkner, taught Basil Rathbone and Errol Flynn to fight, and doubled for Basil and Danny Kaye in The Court Jester. He was good then, and he can STILL beat the s**t out of me when he's of a mind to.

kellory likes this.
  12. VisuTrac

That is why I always carry a gun to a knife fight. Too much jumpin' around. Bang. Over.

Mountainman and tacmotusn like this.
  13. VisuTrac

RightHand likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7