Spring 2014 Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by melbo, Feb 15, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Well, RH and I are the only two monkeys I saw here but the weather was perfect and my feet are sore. I bought two complete AR assemblies except for stripped lowers and found stripped lowers for sixty bucks apiece, but couldn't find a dealer from Alabama or neighboring States to do the transfers so I did the next best thing and bought assembled lowers (considered long guns) so now I got parts to build two more lower receivers when I get around to it and two brand new A2s of under six hundred apiece. BTW, .22 ammo was plentiful at $60.00 a brick.

2. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Cope's distributing has stripped Anderson lowers at a pretty good price. About the same as a brick of 22lr ammo. ;) Cope's Distributing BTW, this is not meant to be spam. I have purchased from this company successfully when others didn't have jack. Prices were always reasonable and delivery was prompt. jmho. I have no financial connection or close friends or relatives working there.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2014
    Mike and VisuTrac like this.
  3. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

It has been nice not to see ice in the driveway and yes, the weather has been perfect and my feet are sore too. Standard for Knob Creek so its not unexpected IMG_1819.JPG IMG_2204.JPG

4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Mike likes this.
  5. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

@peanut and her Man were said to be there, somewhere....
    There are from Indiana....

Mike likes this.
  6. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

we both tried to reach them to meet for breakfast but neither one of us had any luck

i managed to shoot down a couple elephants with a 50. photos later

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2014
    Mike, Yard Dart, Gator 45/70 and 2 others like this.
  7. RightHand

My daughter collects elephants and I found these two at the big Flea Market we always visit on Sunday after KC. the big leather one is about 10" to the top of the back and the smaller wooden one is about 7-1/2". I used a fifty but not a .50 cal

Resize1.

VisuTrac, Sapper John, Mike and 2 others like this.
  8. peanut

peanut Monkey+

Bummed we didn't catch up with fellow monkeys, hubby still has flip phone (Kiss mine NSA, giggle, probably not, they can still read crap) and the signal isn't the greatest. Everyone keep us in mind for Fall, we're less than an 1 1/2 away, 45 minutes if hubby falls asleep :D Can be at the Louisville airport in under an hour. So if any monkeys need lodging for fall, PM us (hubby is m-99) We did get some great deals this year, although the lack of dehydrated food surprised me. Lots of deals on guns, wanted to get to know us inappropriately without buying us dinner first, for ammo. People seemed more aggressive this year, like something is in the air, but it might just be me....Anyway, open invitation for validated monkeys for fall. We'll be returning....

9. Mike

Mike Ol' Army Sergeant Monkey

thanks Peanut. Very generous

1. Seacowboys
  2. Seacowboys
    [media] [media]
    Thread by: Seacowboys, Apr 15, 2013, 9 replies, in forum: General Discussion
  3. Blackjack
  4. melbo
  5. melbo
  6. melbo
  7. melbo
  8. melbo
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7