Springfield Armory M6 Scout for sale

Discussion in 'Firearms and Related' started by edwardavion, Nov 13, 2010.

Tags:
  1. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Typically 22lr

It's tough to PM new members as we have the PM limit set really low (5) to stop the PM spam we were plagued with in the past. Hint for newbies trying to PM, Empty your sent box... they count towards your 5 pm limit. Or just make 5 posts and you'll have more PM freedom.

2. mage2

mage2 Monkey+++

not to hijack the thread but I saw a 22 hornet and a 22 LR at the saxet show this weekend for good-decent prices, they seem to be coming out of the wood work.

3. mrgreen

mrgreen Monkey+

edward, i would give you 550 for your m6 if it is still for sale.

4. edwardavion

edwardavion Monkey+

M6 Scout Has Been Sold

Thanks to all for your interest in purchasing my M6 Scout. It has been sold.
    Edward Avion

5. HalfaHun

HalfaHun Monkey+

Greeting fellow firearm and prepper enthusiasts. Posting from the People's Republic of Western Washington-looks like some interesting topics and info and I look forward to exploring and posting more. Found your forum whilst researching some info on the M6 Scout- too bad it's not manufactured anymore as it's a competent survival/truck rifle/shotgun. I should know as I have two- one's a parkerized CZ 22lr/410 and a keeper- the other's been a safe queen and it's pristine in like new condition with only a few rounds through it to test function(it functions). It's a Springfield Armory stainless steel CZ M6 Scout in 22 hornet over 410 with manual and paperwork(alas I can't find the stupid cardboard original box). I might be persuaded to part with it for some G'mint IOU notes- say 600 bucks(firm!) and I'll pay shipping and ins. for CONUS only. But wait there's more! Included will be a surprise Christmas gift, a non-Springfield accessory that will make you the envy of fellow M6 owners(I'm sworn to secrecy otherwise it wouldn't be a surprise!). The only modification is the careful removal of the idiot lawyer mandated trigger guard- hint-you're supposed to able to fire it with mittens or an injured hand plus the triggerguard interferes with compact closing. I still have it and will send it along of course or I'll put it back on if you desire(believe me you'll prefer it off, it's perfectly safe ala the originals- it's not a target or 'hair' trigger by any means!). Sorry, no pics as I'm digitally impaired as a consequence of being born in 1949 but it looks like all the other SS M6's on this site in primo condition. As this is my first post, you don't know me from squat- I'm a 61 yr. old Caucasion male, American non-felon private citizen, NRA life member, Wa. state licensed concealed pistol permit and strong supporter of our Constitution, 2nd amendment rights(and all others), and free honest trade. As I don't have the requisite posts for a PM, yet, my e-mail address is bafazek@gmail.com so drop me a jingle if your interested and I'll keep an eye out on this forum. Thanks- Bert Fazekas

6. MacKai

MacKai Monkey+

M-6 Sold

edwardavion's Stainless M-6 is sold transaction went smoothly, no problems.

Thanks edwardavion

MacKai

7. ruby2

ruby2 Monkey+

m-6

hi,do you still have the m-6 ??

8. Conagher

Conagher Dark Custom Rider Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Ruby2,

According to the post directly above yours, in the quote listed in this post, MacKai bought it from edwardavion......Just a FYI......

9. HalfaHun

HalfaHun Monkey+

Hmmmm?- no nibbles yet. Stainless steel safequeen in 22 Hornet over 410 as per previous post still for sale to some lucky buyer.

10. HalfaHun

HalfaHun Monkey+

M6 Scout for sale has been sold

Looks like my M6 Scout SS 22hornet/410 has just found a new home and is heading for the great state of Georgia- thanks for your inquiries and for allowing me to post on this website.

11. 89bruin

89bruin Monkey+

I have a parkerized M6 (.22 over 410) for sale. I no longer have the box but do have the manual. The gun is in excellent condition. I'm asking $425. Will deliver in the tidewater VA area. Otherwise buyer pays shipping and any transfer fees from my FFL dealer to yours.

PM or e-mail me for pictures or more information.

12. 89bruin

89bruin Monkey+

I guess as a newby my IM access is limited ... please e-mail or reply to this post if you are interested.

13. 89bruin

89bruin Monkey+

The M6 is sold ... strange how popular these little guns are!

14. dcsurvivalist

dcsurvivalist Monkey+

Looking to buy a M6 Scout

Please contact me in you have one to sell ----------------------

dcs -
    In the interest of your personal security, I've deleted your e-mail address. If you really want it here, let me know via PM and I'll put it back in, or you can do it directly yourself.
    ghrit

15. forestdavegump

forestdavegump Got ur 6, Bubba.

Are there that many people selling these fine guns? Put me down for one or two I got cash and paypal!

16. Gunny Highway

Gunny Highway Hard Work and Sacrifice blessed by God's Grace

I'm in...have regreted never getting one - any chance Springfiled begins to marlet it again ?

17. Wyatttato

Wyatttato Monkey+

M6 for sale

I have a springfield armory scout I'd be willing to sell.

18. sasquatch76

sasquatch76 Monkey+

M6 For Sale

Hi Wyatttato-I'm interested, please let me know!!!

19. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

I have one that I will auction off. It's a .22 /.410 in excellent condition with 520 cord wrapped around the barrels, a knife bolted to the stock, a sling, and a compass and water-proof matches inside one of the shell compartments

Quigley_Sharps and Gunny Highway like this.
  20. Gunny Highway

Gunny Highway Hard Work and Sacrifice blessed by God's Grace

any pics ? And where ( website ) are you going to be conducting your auction ?

1. Brokor
  2. kubo0885
  3. CATO
  4. tlance22
  5. Seacowboys
  6. Doggtown
  7. Seacowboys
  8. long colt
  9. NYBuilder
  10. sapper112
  11. Seacowboys
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary