Sprouted Beans

Discussion in 'The Green Patch' started by Hanzo, Apr 9, 2023.

1. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

Wifee likes very healthy stuff. She bought a bunch of sprouted beans, saying there is much energy in them once they sprout. She told me before she left on her trip and suggested I eat it all before she gets back as they might not keep.

So I had the bag of sprouted beans for dinner. Added good olive oil, sea salt and ground pepper. It was good. Had two bowls. First on, I added a Mediterranean seasoning my student gave me. Second bowl, I added Tajin.

Tastes good and healthy (I rather have sushi or steak, but don't tell the wifee), but the consequence was a lot of farting. Lucky, it was just me and the dogs. Big dog was snoring away like an old man on my bed. When I farted, he woke up and split. How rude! At least the medium dog stayed with me.

2. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Dude it's pretty bad when ya make dogs run ohnoz. ohnoz.

I can say that cause i've done it too...

Dunerunner, CraftyMofo, Hanzo and 2 others like this.
  3. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

In my case, it was the sound that disturbed his slumber. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

4. natshare

natshare Monkey+++

Had a buddy who could clear a 800 sq ft shop, with one of his. Told him, repeatedly, that he needed to go see the doctor, to find out what DIED in his butt! :eek::rolleyes:

Hanzo and Dunerunner like this.
  5. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

Worked with this guy decades ago. Total jerk. He would eat fermented beans, then let loose in the elevator. Totally nasty. Then he would go into a coworker's office, unload and leave and shut the door leaving the poor guy in there. Just so wrong.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7