1. The Topic of the Month for June, 2017 is "Organization" Please join the discussion on the forum.

Spud gun

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by ghrit, Dec 27, 2006.

1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

2. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

I can see a great many uses for this thing. Spuds being only one. Spud filled with Greek Fire? Fun and quite dangerous to the receiver. I like it.

3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

4. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

Whoa. That looks like fun. I'd mount that on a truck with a 360 swivel. Have a generator to run your compressor and bingo. Or could go propane. Whichever. Looks cool.

Wonder what a four-barrel would look like. Talk about weapons of mass spudation. Haha.

5. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

Sweet tater gun Tango. We used to have a real simple one years ago. Used a squirt of hairspray for explosive. Lots of fun really.

6. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Theres a meaner out there I just can't find the link yet, still lookin, spudgun tech site has video of a golf bal shooter and the one above shoots 20oz filled pop bottles through 3/4 inch ply...

7. magnus392

magnus392 Field Marshall Mags Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I know someone tha tbuilt one in a creek bank and was getting close to a mile out of it. :D Good times.

8. magnus392

magnus392 Field Marshall Mags Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

9. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Hell, I'm thinkin a rag tied around thge neck with a 10" tail would stabilize it in flight, like a badmitton shuttlecock. Fill. the 20oz bottle up with gasoline, light the tail stuff it in the barrel tail first should smolder long enough to make a hellacious pyrotechnic weapon upon impact.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7