Stalin Visiting Putin

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by chelloveck, May 2, 2022.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Stalin Visiting Putin:
    While Putin is working in his office planning the Ukraine war, the ghost of Stalin suddenly appears. Putin takes the opportunity to seek advice: “Stalin, what happened? why are things not working out for us?”
    Stalin gives him advice: “Send 5 million Russians to their death at war, and paint the Kremlin blue.”
    “Why blue?” asks Vladimir Putin.
    “… I knew you wouldn’t have a problem with the first part,” chuckles the old Stalin.

3M-TA3, Bandit99, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  2. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Yeah I saw this same joke when I googled best Putin jokes. What's your agenda. Do you think that people are going to blindly follow you or are you just trying to get your like count up?

3. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

biglaffHey Chell, it appears from some of the comments you've honed your devil's advocate skills to a fine edge.(y)

chelloveck likes this.
  4. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

More like devilish advocate skills it seems...with an 'agenda' and a penchant for 'likes' according to some. ;)

oldawg and Dunerunner like this.
  5. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

I like the joke/true story where Biden meets with Putin and looks him in the eyes. Biden: You really don't have a soul, do you? Putin: Good! We understand one another!

oldawg and Dunerunner like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7