Standing your ground for your state

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Motomom34, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

This is what is making its way to the Governors Desk now and will be signed into law. Illinois General Assembly - Full Text of SB0107

This is what has already passed and signed by the new Governor and is law in IL. Illinois General Assembly - Bill Status for SB0337

And then there are some the new taxes that will also pass Senate bill would double Illinois state gas tax

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    HK_User and oldman11 like this.
  2. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

Crazy
    [flag] MAGA [flag]

GOG likes this.
  3. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Our country as we knew it is quickly disappearing .
    I want to get this out there before it's to late ,,,
    To all the liberal , millennial snowflakes pushing this anti American agenda , that really has no idea of what they are pushing for ,,,,,
    " I hate to say I told you so , But I told you so "
    You made your bed , now lie in it .

Tully Mars, GOG and Capt. Tyree like this.
  4. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

WOW! This ^^^^^^ really just jumped out at me. This is so true for most of us here. I mean, our ancestors ran away from EXACTLY the same sort of thing, a government that imposes it's own will/agenda upon the people regardless of what the people want or what is best for them and to hell with God given freedoms...and here it is happening again!!!! Except there is no new land to run to only some areas of the country that are better than others - for now. Yes, it is happening again...and I think the forefathers saw it would happen again. We all need to be afraid of this, very afraid because we cannot run away forever and if not us then for certain our future generations will be forced into fighting the monster. There is no other recourse, win or lose it is inevitable, it will happen. Wow, History does repeat itself...what a dark thought to start my morning.

Tully Mars, Capt. Tyree and GOG like this.
  5. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Sorry to bust your bubble, some may think our ancestors came to make a new land, in fact they were just trying to survive and spread their seed and have a better life for their families.

Now is the time that I think a Biblical phrase is in order. "Go forth and multiply" In fact I believe it means to go forth and save your families when there is no other choice.

But that is just me and my opinion.

Thunder5Ranch, SB21 and Tully Mars like this.
  6. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

you're confusing WHAT CAN BE DONE >>>>> with <<<<<< WHAT IS DONE .... two TOTALLY different issues being pushed by two totally parties ....

just because you don't see a GOP gooberment not going after illegals sanctuary havens - doesn't mean a damn thing when it comes to a DNC gooberment kicking in doors confiscating weapons in a supposedly gun sanctuary city/county/state ....

need FED laws over top of almost worthless local laws .....

7. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Obviously some DID come for pure opportunity and, even now, most immigrants do come here for that - meaning - they can have a better life here, for themselves and their children, than their old country.

But, why is that so? It's because the Declaration of Independence and the supporting document, the Constitution. The former stating the how mankind is born with natural God given rights which are not granted/denied privileges by some committee or depot King, but rights given by the Creator which cannot be taken from them.

So, in my thinking, even those that came here for opportunity really were running from the 'old world' to the 'new world' in order to live as God intended NOT how some affluent royalty or government intended because the cause and effect of that 'opportunity' was/is the Declaration of Independence.

Yet, History has come full circle and here we are again but this time there is no New World to run away to...so sooner or later there must be a fight. I would bet money on it and give huge odds, there is no other outcome and it will happen.

GOG, Ura-Ki and HK_User like this.
  8. HK_User

Agree, Loaded and Ready.

Tully Mars, GOG and Ura-Ki like this.
  9. HK_User

Thunder5Ranch, Tully Mars and Ura-Ki like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7