Stanislaus

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Tango3, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Adopted a little romanian kid today, looked lonely in the window...century arms( Dunhams sports 762x39...) quite a few of his siblings were missing from the racks (from just a few days ago).. Just feel better having him around the house..And if(?/when the dems convince the united stupid of America the repubs are the cause of all their pains and Obama moves into the white house with a dem house and senate I fully expect the bans to return...So I figure "Stan" is a better investment than T-bills right now.[beer][​IMG]

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Little Stan should do you proud when he gets used to your tutelage. Congrats on the adoption.

3. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

That was a fine, humanitarian thing you did Tango! Romanian children are known for their tenacity and reliablility.

How is little Stan getting along with little Lee?

4. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

The elder brit feels his space invaded and the addition of the young scrapper ( with the funny accent) uneccessary..
    (They haven't had their play date yet perhaps friday)... :)
    realizing"dem dogs" run in packs I feel better with a bit of mechanical advantage on my side. Stan has 1 function "security" ;reasonably CQB against two legged vermin; from the vehicle or inside the wire.

No 200 yard paper punching necessary.

5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

T3
    Make sure and let us know how he does at the first feeding.

6. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

The accuracy may well surprise the hell out of you. I got several AKs and any of them will keep holes in a paper plate at 200 yards.

7. kansasrebel

kansasrebel Monkey++

Romanian kids are good, polish or yugoslavian are better. I have some of each and they all behave rather well. The yugo's are a little sturdier, the poles a little more refined. But I wouldn't get rid of any of them.

8. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Not sure where you got that Obama would support banning guns, he supports the 2nd Amendment as long as he can keep AK-47's out of the hands of criminals [gone]

I can hear the hunger pains from here, go feed that sucker

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7