Starting a new petting zoo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bishop, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Bishop

Bishop Monkey+++

So for everyone that's into petting zoo here the new one

2. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Awesome video. Pretty obvious this particular gator has had a very long association with that human. That said if this is not on a private pond, and even then, the powers that be in whatever State this was shot in, might have a serious case for prosecution. Just like feeding any wild animal, it comes to be expecting of certain things in return for certain behavior. If anything somehow alters this working equation a human will most likely be seriously injured or killed and the animal in return will most likely be sought out and be destroyed. Freakin Awesome video however. Lotta good meat on that gator as well. Yum Yum.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Reminds me of Timmy Treadwell and the Alaskan Grizzly Bears... Headed for a Bad End....

4. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

I dunno. When they get the velociraptors recreated for the petting zoo, I want an opening day ticket.
    ('Way up in the bleachers!)

chelloveck and Gator 45/70 like this.
  5. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

I'll bet they fed that gator 75 chickens before he got into the water with it! It looks lethargic and unmotivated to feed...:rolleyes:

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

We would feed Boudreaux crabs, fish heads and old Boudain from Walmart, He would get pretty demanding when not fed?
    He hated bananas though?

chelloveck likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7