Steven Seagal is now Russian?

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Bandit99, Nov 29, 2016.

1. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

Not arguing that fact Sea, personally I have never thought the dude was more than a dud. Not so much a POS, simply a non-entity. And yeah, some people fall into that category too.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  2. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

I'm so happy to hear someone else express ty this sentiment. Thank you! @Seacowboys

Ura-Ki and chelloveck like this.
  3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Who cares whether Jonathan Livingston Seagull has dual American / Russian citizenship: His acting will be just as wooden in Russian than in American. :rolleyes:

Ura-Ki likes this.
  4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

JLS is a hell of a lot more interesting.

Ura-Ki and Sapper John like this.
  5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Agreed....Seagal's acting range reminds me of Dorothy Parker's attributed comments upon Katherine Hepburn...

Ura-Ki likes this.
  6. hank2222

hank2222 Monkey+++

I have Irish and U.S passports along beening a citizen of of the Republic of Ireland because of my late wife coming from Ireland .it can cause some problems but in the end the u.s military was happy that I had a away to travel without beening seen as a U.S citizen when we where working

chelloveck, Ganado and Ura-Ki like this.
  7. William Warren

William Warren Monkey+++

American citizens are allowed to hold dual citizenship when they are citizens of another country by right of birth.
    For example, any person of the Jewish faith is a citizen of Israel the moment he sets foot in the Israeli state, and he is entitled to retain U.S. citizenship.

William Warren

Ura-Ki likes this.
  8. sourdough145

sourdough145 Holder of the M1 thumb award...

Croatia is a great place! They know low key survival. I guess having war brought to your doorstep will.do that. Last one was in the 90's...
    Lots of local gardening and concern for others. Felt safer there at night than even in my local little town....

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7