Still don't believe the "hype" about FEMA camps?

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Falcon15, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

Perhaps you will now. Navigate to the video I am posting below on Youtube, links to ALL pertinent documents are available. Coupled with the more widespread "publicized" information regarding MRAPS (Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected vehicles) and the 1.2 billion rounds of ammunition. Facts are facts.
    !

VisuTrac likes this.
  2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

See the attached .PDF's below

Attached Files:

VisuTrac and Falcon15 like this.
  3. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Fellas, Sheep can not connect dots. Unfortunately those of us here can. I really love how our government intends to take care of us. Just like they did with Mr. Dorner in Kommiefornication. We have been put on notice.

4. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

Sorry, there Visu, I seem to recall not too very long ago being mocked and ridiculed for posting about FEMA camps and FEMA goons.

VisuTrac likes this.
  5. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Yessir, I think every day that goes by, more and more info will leak out.
    The only way the gov't can keep something secret anymore is to kill all those involved in the planning, discussion, and building of something they don't want us to know about.

Who said this '3 people can keep a secret as long as 2 of them are dead'?

Yeah, applies to gov't too.

6. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

It appears that the MRAP story was misrepresented. The contract is for the Navy.

Factchecking: 'Obama DHS Purchases 2,700 Light-Armored Tanks' - LGF Pages

That's not proof positive that they DHS won't be getting more. The article linked does mention that they have used armored vehicles in the past. Though if they are indeed looking to aquire MRAPs, they must be anticipating that their actions will not be looked on favorably by the population.

Byte

7. DMGoddess

DMGoddess Monkey+++

Ever since I actually looked into the US government's past history of manipulation, I believe them capable of anything.

Brokor likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7