Stingray spyware

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Minuteman, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

enloopious and VisuTrac like this.
  2. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Government has never given any rights back to the people once the were taken. There is another saying that goes something like this: The only rights you actually have are those you are willing to fight and to die for. It is very easy to trust the government and think that they have all of our best interests in mind. Life is good, don't stir the pot. In reality once those rights are gone people start dying and suffering on a massive scale. Comfort and apathy is the way in which people get destroyed.

*as a side note, I went to court one time and the line of people waiting to see the judge was large. 100% of the people in line plead guilty because of fear or so that they could get on with their lives. After 15-20 people who couldn't wait to pay fines the judge started taunting them saying things like "doesn't anyone want to fight anything?" and one guy who had a ticket for littering in his own yard the judge said "seems like you have a very good case against the ticket" to which the man said "I would just like to pay the fine so I can go home".

3. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

I once paid a lawyer $1500 to fight a $75 fine. The judge thought I was crazy. I told him I didn't care how much it cost I wasn't pleading guilty to something I didn't do. It was about the principal. He dismissed the case.

4. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

5. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

CraftyMofo likes this.
  6. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

NEVER plead guilty. EVER. Almost everything people are arrested for is BS that they plead guilty to. What they don't realize is that with out them pleading guilty almost all court cases are dropped.

7. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I just read this. Good read but very sad because it is exactly correct. I'm ashamed and I suppose that is the correct feeling because I believe our forefathers would not have put up with this shit our government has become. We are indeed nothing more than 'taxed cattle.' I would say more but it depresses me too damn much so I will go back and bury my head in the sand.

Minuteman likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7