Stirring the dogpile, food for thought....

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Tango3, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Letting the tin foil fly unchecked; ( not finely evaluated inteligence) ...some thought s occurred to me watching the Nafta corridor stuff...

1)We originally built the interstate system in the 50's to move military equipment quickly and efficiently...

2) the proposed nafta corridor neatly splits the U.S. in half...eastern( urban)thinkers/ western( ranchers/farmers) thinkers...

3) the corridor will be up to 1200 feet wide in places (flat, open, easily patrolled by air)( or video towers "for our protection").

[booze][banghead][flag]

2. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

Those are definitely facts about it. There are no two ways about it. It is not unforseeable that this thing you are thinking could happen. Though there is one little thing though. They would have to relocate New York to the west coast so that all the rich will be on the 'good' side. Not to mention giving illegals and terrorists a faster way to travel across the continent to the targets of their desire. Sure glad they are doing it though. I like the idea that maybe my snorting powder will be easier to get while I get a tan from the dirty bomb exposure that will plague us. Remember, if it's fact, then the only ones that can deny it are the sheeple and the .gov

I think you are on track.

3. Infidel

Infidel Guest

[​IMG]

I do not see it. The strategy is not "Divide and conquer" at this stage, but "Unite and conquer"

4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

If you guys aren't taking active part in government you should. The very best way is to visit http://www.downsizedc.org and sign up. You will receive emails that are invaluable to you and will keep you on the cutting edge about what "sneaky" laws are being slipped into our legislatures daily. They do all the tough work for you and have a team of highly skilled professional patriots keeping tabs on our out of control government.It is no big secret that the unification of the US, Canaduh, and Mexikkko is a reality. Quite a few bills have already passed, including the REAL ID ACT, which includes all three countries partaking in the program.It would behoove you to check it out.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7