Story: Starry, Starry, Night by UncleMorgan

Discussion in 'Survival Reading Room' started by UncleMorgan, Nov 9, 2015.

1. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

Here's little zombie number purely for recreational reading. This one's really a love story, sorta.

Attached Files:

Motomom34 and Ganado like this.
  2. bagpiper

bagpiper Heretic

UncleMorgan,
    Sorry, I don't do zombies, of any description, nor love stories, firmly being of the opinion, that it is preferable to just not allow that stuff in my brain...
    Interestingly, they both end up the same way... with the victim being eaten alive.
    Unfortunately, every time I see 'The Prez' on TV, I throw up a little bit in my mouth, I get the feeling that he is the king of the blue zombies, and our love story has turned us into a nation of bug eyed brain washed young'uns now rising up in great hoardes, led by brain dead blue zealots worshiping at the altar of 'Progress' , Gaia, and drinking fetid multicultural koolaide.
    Alas, the Red Zombies are corrupt assholes who sold us all out to money, and now us little red zombies don't trust the mother f**kers anymore and quit voting, the self reinforcing feedback loop that will help in fulfilling prophecy.
    I fear this condition is fatal to the old Republic, which is now called; Babylon The Great, because those who vote for a living now outnumber those who work for a living...the thought thus forms that we get what we deserve, and we will probably deserve a Mother of Harlots to ride us, and lead us to ultimate destruction.
    The only question left in this love story, is when are the little red and blue zombies going to start eating each other, as we all sit and watch The Kabuki dance in the theater of the damned...

Ganado and Rocky Road Lerp like this.
  3. jim2

jim2 Monkey+++

Quite right, but the rest of us don't deserve this boat load of crap. Many of us have done all we could to no avail. As a teen, I wondered what the true hearted Roman Centurion thought while watching his heritage go down the tubes. I no longer have to wonder.

jim

Tully Mars and Ganado like this.
  4. duane

duane Monkey+++

Used to be that almost every town had a local newspaper and many a local radio station. Each school had its own lesson plans and they reflected the interests and views of the community and mine argued over using the King James Bible or the Geneva Bible. Now we have a nationwide "set of standards" with diversity goals and a nationwide radio, TV, news, and all other media and we have become a nation of sheep with competing sheep herders, black lives matter, refugees, gay this and that, white culture is bad and if we only accepted 'FILL IN THE BLANK' it would solve all of the worlds problems. Hard to attempt to voice your opinion when so many make a living forcing us to support theirs and are rightfully frightened that any honest dialog might show that their position can not be supported.

Old quote from the military, If you can't dazzle them with your brillanse, baffle them with your bull shit. Today if all else fails, use political correctness, race, or "studies and psychological BS" to silence any opponents.

1. Asia-Off-Grid
  2. Halvist
  3. 3M-TA3
  4. AD1
  5. Seacowboys
  6. KJ_Jones
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7