Strange wilderness experiences

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Olympic mountain man, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Ayup, I don't see the reason for that .
    Tattoos are ok , but all of mine are self inflected but 4 sealed holes .

edit SP not ta-tas

Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
  2. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Back in the late 80's I was bow hunting deer on a remote mountain property that had special access and only a very few land owners had access to the area. I was hunting by myself and knew there was no one else out there. After the evening hunt I made it back to the truck when it was pitch black, except star light, and sat on the tailgate drinking some beer. All of a sudden there was a bright flash above my head and to the right. My first thought was, what the hell, someone took a picture of me. Looking to the right there was nothing there then looking up nothing. I had a pistol on my hip but ran around to the cab and grabbed my shotgun with slugs in it and scanned the area, nothing there. Guess I figured if I had to deal with space aliens slugs would be in order, LOL.

A few people I told this to asked how many beers I had before this happened. Was only on my second 12 oz. and besides that have never hallucinated drinking alcohol. Had a few more beers, ate then turned in for the night. Was a rough night trying to sleep but made it through and did not get abducted that I knew of.

3. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

I'm talking about the picture of the couple you posted. Let the freak show begin!!!

4. Olympic mountain man

Olympic mountain man just a lonely cook

no no freak shows just good stories lol

Cruisin Sloth likes this.
  5. Olympic mountain man

Olympic mountain man just a lonely cook

me and a buddy (both of us married) were driving around the mountains for the day just before spring and I checked my rear view there was no one behind me I checked again after a few seconds and boom there was a car right on my ass so I turned off real quick on a road that led down to the lake and I pulled up over a small hill in my jeep and put one in the chamber and got out not quite knowing what I was in for I peaked over the hill to see two very beautiful very drunk girls I laughed went back to the jeep to tell my buddy and then he looked tward the hill to see a long pair of legs heading his way and she asked if we were going to go skinny dipping with them I just held my hand up grabbed my ring and said sorry it just wont come off and we sat and watched them walk down to the lake to go skinny dipping the funny part is we just came down from playing in the snow so it was cold but we just drove off both of us thinking none of our buddys will ever believe us and why could this not have happened to us when we were younger and single lmfao

6. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Because !!! Any pictures ? Oh right ;)

Years Ago 70's I was in the Haida Gwaii islands of today & went walkabout with a friend (white city folk) & a few natives (Haida buddy's)
    Im white . they made camp & evening meals at 4-11pm & the sleep ,Up @ the break dawn for hunting & such , I had a filth of scotch , they had weed, mushrooms & peace pipe stuff .
    Summer , warm but the odd rain . at some time in the darkness , some one found hidden canoes or kayaks.
    Sleep time many were high , I was happy & crashed in the tent . Woke up to the tent being just above my nose , opened it up & snow was covering everything ..
    10" max & just in the dogs pocket area we were in .
    First thought was , them drugs those guys took frigging my brain also !! WTF ..
    Never found the boats later that day ..
    Nuts !!
    Haida dudes said it was the something spirit .. that showed us the boat
    Was weird ..

Dunerunner likes this.
  7. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

It waS WeiRd juSt ReAdinG It.... :eek:

Mountainman likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7