Street bikers attack driver of SUV

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CaboWabo5150, Sep 30, 2013.

1. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

From the article linked above:
    What Lein (driver) should say to them:
    -Byte

I can see a new witch hunt brewing in the news... Justice for MeeZee

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Well, he wasn't under attack until after the idiot gave him a brake test and got punted (you can see that shape up in the first few frames of the vid.) That precipitated the initial hammering on the SUV and caused the driver to want to be elsewhere. If I read the signs right, bro meezee was the puntee and was duly run over for his failed test. That would be "justice" in my mind, right there, but betting heavily that bro's Al and Jesse won't see it that way. Maybe meezee is another son of zero?

Last time I was given a brake test like that, I was able to slow down enough (no ABS in those days, my tires advertised slippage) that when I hit the a-hole's rear tire, it didn't knock him down. But it did cause him to accelerate rather smartly listening to my engine trying to catch up to him. No prayer of that, obviously, but he would have experienced a punt.

As a rider, I've been run off the road by cagers. That's no fun, either, and I was behaving myself in all those cases. My ol' carcass has always been too fragile to play patticake with anything that outweighs me and has horsepower to back it up.

3. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Since the driver was Asian and not white, "move along, nothing to see here".

4. gunbunny

He was a White-Asian. ;p

Moatengator likes this.
  5. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Oh yeah, I forgot that he might be any percentage of white and that's enough to make him white and racist, lol.

Asian F'in up a black a-hole, crickets, white guy involved and the race baiters come out in force.

kellory and tulianr like this.
  6. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Not sure if you watched the video or not. you can clearly see the motorcycle "gang" overtake the SUV, and surround it. you can see one of the bikers move in front of the SUV and break check or slow down suddenly, trying to get the SUV to slow/stop. Only the MC guy didn't leave enough room for the SUV to stop and was rear ended. After that the MC gang started banging on the SUV and slashing it's tires. The driver of the SUV did the one and only thing he could, get the heck out of dodge.

I don't care WHY those bikers were stopped, they were stopped so they could have exclusive use of the freeway for their stunt/trick riding - all of which was illegal!

7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

franks71vw likes this.
  8. NWPilgrim

NWPilgrim Monkey++

Supposedly Meezee (didn't do nuffin) was "going to the aid of the fallen biker ((Mr brake check). Riiiight. Or was he walking over in front of the SUV to keep it stopped while others beat the snot out of him?

And the DA can't think of anything to charge these punks with?! How about accessory to aggravated head stomping?!

9. gunbunny

I guess when 5-6 of your off duty cop buddies are in that mix too, then you probably won't find enough evidence to prosecute.

Mountainman likes this.
  10. NWPilgrim

NWPilgrim Monkey++

Wow. Pathetic. I thought cops were supposed to have a duty to respond 24/7 if they encounter a crime. Can they look the other way officially, or should these cops be fired? Sued?

I wonder how the Police Officer Ball fund raiser is going to go next year? Us there a huge outcry from other cops about them nit upholding professional stds? Crickets, you say?

11. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Is this fact, or theory? I know cops who ride, but I haven't heard of any present at this event.

12. Silversnake

Silversnake Silverback

13. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

I can accept the undercover not surfacing, but not the "off dutys". Cops are NEVER completely off duty. Not till the last shovel full and the mourners have left.

14. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

The Cops are ALL under Rat Squad Review.... or so says the NYPD Public Affairs Officer.....

15. gunbunny

I tried to post the link, but for some reason it wouldn't post with the link in it. I figured I would add it later, but now I don't have to. Kind of weird, it kept giving me a red-x until I removed the link.

Thanks, Silversnake!

16. tulianr

tulianr Don Quixote de la Monkey

NYPD Detective Charged in Biker SUV Attack

Looks like an undercover NYPD detective did take part in that bizarre motorcycle-SUV attack last week, the Daily News reports. An earlier report had him riding undercover with the bikers, but not intervening when they assaulted an SUV driver for hitting a biker in their group. Now a "damning video" (this one, perhaps) shows the detective striking the SUV before driver Alexian Lien was viciously beaten, according to the paper.

The video "shows him punching the back window, and then as the camera is moving, it catches him maybe throwing a kick at the side of the car," says a police source. "Once the beating starts you can see him hop on the bike and take off. So he's not involved in the assault, but he lied. He wasn't truthful."

The still-unidentified detective turned himself in today to Manhattan Central Booking.

Also today, one of four suspects charged in the attack—Craig Wright, 29—pleaded not guilty in court. He was held on $100,000 cash bail or $150,000 bond.

17. NWPilgrim

NWPilgrim Monkey++

Sounds like the NYPD detective has a bright future with the "Observe and Report" mall safety squad, rather than the "Serve and Protect" force.

Yard Dart and tulianr like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7