Strong presence of GOD... Many are noticing

Discussion in 'Faith and Religion' started by fl4848, Jul 10, 2023.

1. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Is Donald Trump Really A Christian?

Alex Jones is right. I am feeling God like I have never felt him before in the past few weeks. Many things have been happening to me related to God on a daily basis, that are not coincidental. Something big is about to unfold.

If you have not been saved, watch this video. It will tell you how to get to heaven with Jesus Christ. Very important:

Watch up until 19:00 where he demonstrates with the boy from the audience.

CharlieDaniels, Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I'm with ya here, I have made a startling discovery recently which leads me to believe were in serious trouble!
    Over the last two years, I have noticed Wild animals coming out of the woods, animals we don't normally see, and in numbers we would never see, this isn't normal at all, here in Oregon, we have had hundreds of bears, cougars, coyotes, wolves, and the rarest of all, wolverines, ALL being seen in unprecedented numbers, numbers we have never seen before, and this isn't including all the other animals, like deer and elk and others! On top of this, wales are showing up in numbers on our coast , numbers we haven't seen before, and the attacks on humans are growing daily, something they have never really done before! This isn't normal, I have talked with many folks I know and trust and the general opinions tend to run one of two possibilities, ether A) there is a serious environmental catastrophe on the brink and the animals are sensing it and trying to get away but not knowing which way to go, or 2) were looking at a biblical event, the breaking of the Second Seal, the beginnings of seriously bad things to come, and my own opinion, a combination of the two above ideas, where it's really as bad as it gets! I have no hard data points to share here, but you can dig around the Googleshpere and find the info yoursleves, it's all there and it's all true, and it's all leading up to something horrible in our near future!

mysterymet, Zimmy, Dont and 3 others like this.
  3. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

The poles are shifting more rapidly than in the last 150 years, the magnetosphere is weakening thus allowing more radiation to bombard Earth, and animals that use it to navigate with are now going to different places. Things are changing and no one seems to care - and they should. Not that they can do anything about it, Bill Gates et al will get their wish about depopulation in the next 20 or so years. Just my 2¢

4. 4x4

4x4 In the Basket of Deplorables

I believe many of these things that are discussed in the book of Revelation. I rely on the teachings of Christ as chronicled by Matthew 24:43/44 which states, "But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into" This tells me Christ is giving us warning to accept him and follow his path to redemption because when the thief breaks into your house you will not be ready and it will be too late. This is further affirmed to me in verse 44 which Christ states, " Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour when you do not expect Him"
    I also pay close attention to Matthew 24: 6/13 which states: "And you shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that you be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in diverse places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.
    You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
    Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains."

This is all in God's hands and time. We as a once God fearing nation have turned our backs on God. We as a nation will receive what we ask for. The best prep a person can do is accept Jesus and acknowledge we are all sinners and imperfect asking for God's Grace.

Jesus also tells us to not worry (I believe once you are saved) as in detailed by Matthew 6: 25/34. So no matter what we see occurring or the destruction around us we as believers are saved. If one really wants to go back farther Psalm 91 reaffirms all of what is written in the New Testament. My God in Him I will trust!

Yard Dart, Zimmy, CraftyMofo and 3 others like this.
  5. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

some of us are trying to make things right... but... if it is the will of God what shall be shall be,,,

BTPost, Ura-Ki and 4x4 like this.
  6. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

People for the last 2000 ears have thought it is the last days connecting the dots.
    Jesus said it's the Fathers decision, not even the angels know.
    When I was young people gave me books on end times being at hand but the Holy Spirit guarded me from reading them saying," I will teach you what to do when the time comes." I am satisfied with that.
    I rely on the Holy Spirit's teaching daily.

SB21, 4x4, Cruisin Sloth and 2 others like this.
  7. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

Fuck it all. Burn it down, God. Please!

I'm tired, old, and saved. I've met angels and received many blessings, as unworthy as I am as a person.

But if all this is just natural disasters and human folly, I will fight with tooth, nail, knowledge and wisdom to get my tribe of civilized Americans as far as I can to be morally and spiritually sound cavemen of the new age.

Dont, BTPost, SB21 and 3 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7