Study reveals why monkeys shout during sex

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RightHand, Dec 19, 2007.

1. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

2. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

:eek:

:)

3. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

:oops: Oh well, we are all monkeys here.

4. Evenglischatiest

Evenglischatiest Monkey+++

How much of my tax money went into researching this earth shattering discovery? [hissyfit]

5. <exile>

<exile> Padawan Learner

Evenglischatiest, unless your German the answer should be none.

6. hartage

hartage Monkey+++

Them funny germans, curious about everything.....

7. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

:censored:

8. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

They went out through the revolving doors that made a faintly derisive whistling sound when you pushed them. It was two blocks to the parking lot. At the drugstore on the corner she said, "Wait here for me. I forgot something. I won't be a minute." She was more than a minute. Walter Mitty lighted a cigarette. It began to rain, rain with sleet in it. He stood up against the wall of the drugstore, smoking. . . . He put his shoulders back and his heels together. "To hell with the handkerchief," said Waker Mitty scornfully. He took one last drag on his cigarette and snapped it away. Then, with that faint, fleeting smile playing about his lips, he faced the firing squad; erect and motionless, proud and disdainful, Walter Mitty the Undefeated, inscrutable to the last.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7