Sugar for Wound Care

Discussion in 'Survival Medicine' started by Motomom34, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Capt. Tyree

Capt. Tyree Hawkeye

As I have said in previous postings on various threads on this Monkey Channel over the years I've been here, it is a pleasure to learn what works for other folks on a whole range of subjects. I prefer to call it a bringing together of ideas rather than a clashing of opinions.

When it comes to the use of Colloidal Silver, let me be clear. I have used it topically as a spray upon a cut or red rash (allergy?), a couple squirts of the approximately 20 ppm solution, once in the morning and once before bedtime, and have observed its efficacy. It accelerates skin healing of cuts and scrapes.

Also, it nearly eliminated my mother's fungal infection she acquired while in hospice care when 3 days of the ointments and salves the floor nurses used did nothing. Things just kept getting worse until my brother used a few squirts from his own small spray bottle of CS solution (also about 20 ppm strength) on the affected areas---dramatic overnight improvement. I was a skeptic until I saw it happen.

Let me be clear about another CS thing. I am NOT a proponent of the daily drinking of the stuff by the quart or gallon to solve some internal problem. It has been mentioned that argyria (bluish complexion) can occur. It is my understanding that it would take years of consuming CS daily by the gallon to cause that, and that is likely a conservative amount.

I see it as a useful tool in helping the body heal topical skin cuts, abrasions, and rashes. I also see it as useful in treating sinus and throat infection issues.

In all of these applications I use CS (approximately 20 ppm solution) in relatively small volumetric amounts---a few milliliters. This can be done in the form of a pocket-sized nasal inhaler, and the use of a small manual aerosol spray upon the tongue and back of the throat (for sore or scratchy throat). This is done no more than 3 times a day until the ailment is gone. CS can speed the body's ability to get that done. As always, Your Mileage May Vary.

I appreciate the information on sugardyne, sugar solutions, and honey as topical healing / anti-infection agents brought forth in this thread. These methods will have a place my tool box of quick care when I am unable to obtain immediate care from a professional medic.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
    Ganado, Motomom34 and oldawg like this.
  2. usaflagtag#1

usaflagtag#1 Monkey+++

As a child, I fell and cut the palm of my hand (very large cut). My grandmother put sugar on the cut then wrapped it. It healed well and left no scar. I forgot about that until reading about it here. Thanks for reminding me. :)

Ganado and Motomom34 like this.
  1. hot diggity
  2. Motomom34
  3. Meat
  4. HK_User
  5. The_Prepared
  6. Bishop
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
  8. Asia-Off-Grid
  9. Asia-Off-Grid
  10. Asia-Off-Grid
  11. hot diggity