Sunburn: Lifeboat, a new book

Discussion in 'Survival Reading Room' started by DKR, Apr 22, 2022.

1. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Amazon.com: SUNBURN: Lifeboat eBook : Richardson, D. K.: Kindle Store
    [​IMG]

Prelude to Armageddon.
    Umba Tomb had been devastated by the destruction he saw in post-war Europe. The horror he observed firsthand in Japan utterly changed his life.
    He was convinced that had these atomic weapons been at hand when this last war had started, the lunatics waging the war would not have hesitated to employ them. Now, with the conflict ended and resources freed up, he had no doubt that making more of the damned things would become a priority. Once the Soviets detonated their first atomic device, he was convinced he had only one path to take for the rest of his life’s work…setting in motion the means for the salvaging of Civilization for those that survived the certain to happen hellfire that wiped the planet clean.

Umba died. but his vision lived on in the A and E Foundation. Charged to save the seeds of Civilization after a full-scale atomic war for any future generations, the work had been the main focus of their existence – for decades.

This all changed when the tech-fueled multibillionaire Kyle Deo arrived and joined the organization. He had a far different vision, one that looked at a biblical or extinction level of destruction, something he had come to call a Sunburn event.

I've removed the SUNBURN episode series - and now all of that content and more is in this new book.

mechstdr and Zimmy like this.
  2. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

I'll check it out!

3. DKR

Drop me your current email address and I’ll send you the mobi.

4. Zimmy

That'll be great but I'll still support you with a purchase later

5. Zimmy

Email sent.

I can't send your high tone AF ass a message, Mr. Privacy

DKR likes this.
  6. DKR

Check your incoming emails. 7 in total.

Enjoy. I'm not high tone, just paranoid. I used to work for the DIA. You should know better..

DKR/dkr

Zimmy likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7