Sundays Coming -Trailer and Starbucks church videos

Discussion in 'Faith and Religion' started by skyking, Jun 19, 2011.

1. skyking

skyking Monkey+

UrbanFool and chelloveck like this.
  2. skyking

skyking Monkey+

3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Man...you're gonna burn in hell f'sure Sky...golleeee

Man....it's the auto da fe for you Sky...then the express elevator to hell.....but it will be worth it for a Swift (A secular prize named after Johnathan Swift for services to religious satire!).

I see that I clearly have a seriously committed competitor here in this forum, so I shall have to be on my mettle, even though any competitor here should be commited...seriously! ; )

skyking likes this.
  4. skyking

skyking Monkey+

chelloveck likes this.
  5. chelloveck

Oh Lordy!!

You ain't one of those doubters, skeptics, mockers 'n scoffers god fearin' folk about these parts 've been warnin' me about??? I've heard tell of such kind of fellas. Bein' an apostate Anglican m'self (Episcopalian to those who gave up on the King's (George III) English), I can usually spot 'em a country mile away...well, usually if'n I can get my e-meter a workin' praised be to LRH!! (E-meter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Knowin' the importance of the sacrament of baptism to the spiritual health of one's soul, I thought I'd share one of my favourite bush poems from one of my favourite bush poets.

A BUSH CHRISTENING - A.B. "Banjo" Paterson

On the outer Barcoo where the churches are few, And men of religion are scanty,On a road never cross'd 'cept by folk that are lost, One Michael Magee had a shanty.
    Now this Mike was the dad of a ten-year-old lad, Plump, healthy, and stoutly conditioned;He was strong as the best, but poor Mike had no rest For the youngster had never been christened,
    And his wife used to cry, "If the darlin' should die Saint Peter would not recognise him."But by luck he survived till a preacher arrived, Who agreed straightaway to baptise him.
    Now the artful young rogue, while they held their collogue, With his ear to the keyhole was listenin',And he muttered in fright while his features turned white, "What the divil and all is this christenin'?"
    He was none of your dolts, he had seen them brand colts, And it seemed to his small understanding,If the man in the frock made him one of the flock, It must mean something very like branding.
    So away with a rush he set off for the bush, While the tears in his eyelids they glistened-"'Tis outrageous," says he, "to brand youngsters like me, I'll be dashed if I'll stop to be christened!"
    Like a young native dog he ran into a log, And his father with language uncivil,Never heeding the "praste" cried aloud in his haste, "Come out and be christened, you divil!"
    But he lay there as snug as a bug in a rug, And his parents in vain might reprove him,Till his reverence spoke (he was fond of a joke) "I've a notion," says he, "that'll move him."
    "Poke a stick up the log, give the spalpeen a prog; Poke him aisy-don't hurt him or maim him,'Tis not long that he'll stand, I've the water at hand, As he rushes out this end I'll name him.
    "Here he comes, and for shame! ye've forgotten the name- Is it Patsy or Michael or Dinnis?"Here the youngster ran out, and the priest gave a shout- "Take your chance, anyhow, wid 'Maginnis'!"
    As the howling young cub ran away to the scrub Where he knew that pursuit would be risky,The priest, as he fled, flung a flask at his head That was labelled "Maginnis's Whisky!"
    And Maginnis Magee has been made a J.P., And the one thing he hates more than sin isTo be asked by the folk who have heard of the joke, How he came to be christened "Maginnis"!
    The Bulletin, 16 December 1893.

skyking likes this.
  6. skyking

skyking Monkey+

WOW an emeter ,usually it's a BS meter.Yeah you got the Big Mike part right too.

You ain't one of those doubters, skeptics, mockers 'n scoffers god fearin' folk about these parts 've been warnin' me about??? I've heard tell of such kind of fellas.

Well they may have warned ya and I could well be worthy of a warning ,but I'm rock solid on scripture and most of what I pass along will surely go against the grain of most ,it comes with the job..

I'm afraid that if they catch me they'll shoot me up with one of those FunVax surp shots and I'll be as meek little sheeple again

thanks for taking the time to have some fun and to write me back and the poem.I'm a Robert Service fan and these types of writings are always a joy.

7. -06

-06 Monkey+++

With a "grain of salt" maybe??

skyking likes this.
  8. skyking

skyking Monkey+

a little's better than nuttin..

9. chelloveck

Salt is essential when studying the sacred scriptures

When I am studying the Gospels and the Epistles, I usually take my NaCl by the Tun....the emetic effect is vey beneficial in dealing with anything that I may have accidentally swollowed : O

10. -06

-06 Monkey+++

"Food" that lifts the spirit and feeds the soul need not be feared.

11. chelloveck

One man's meat

As they say..."one man's meat is another man's poison". Opinions as to what is wholesome, and what is not, depends upon on one's experiences, and what has been learned from the experiences of others. I don't fear the "food" being offered...I just have healthy concerns about the consequences of other's uncritical indisciminate consumption of the same said "food".

I don't hold to the view that humans are posessed of an incorporeal soul at all, let alone one that survives beyond the death of an individual. It is an interesting speculation, but in my view, not worth the structuring of my life about.

The essence of who I am as a unique individual is a measure of what I have learned, what I have experienced, the values and beliefs I have developed, subscribe to and live to, and how I have interacted with this world that I live in.....but none of that survives beyond my death, though there may be vestigal hints as to what the essence of me was, in the form of legacies of achievement, artifacts, records and such memories about me that are carried forward in the oral histories of those that survive me.

As to 'food' that lifts my 'spirit' i.e. an emotional state of joyful, uplifting experience, then I find that it can more than adequately be found from a wide variety of mostly secular sources. I do sometimes read the sacred texts of various religions and do not deny that some of them can be inspiring, but none of them (including Christianity) represent the "exclusive truth", and are but stumbling human explanations for how humanity came to be, what is the meaning of our lives, and what lies beyond the finiteness of human life. I don't have to buy into, and embrace the particular myths, legends, doctrines and dogmas of the world's faiths to enjoy what in some instances can be quite sublime prose and poetry that at times can make eminently good sense.

Mountainman likes this.
  12. skyking

skyking Monkey+

13. skyking

skyking Monkey+

14. skyking

skyking Monkey+

15. skyking

skyking Monkey+

16. skyking

skyking Monkey+

17. skyking

skyking Monkey+

This is not your parent’s church anymore!

Not-You-Parents-Church-Anymore-im001FINAL.PNG
    Truly, times are a changing! It has been written in 2 Timothy 3:13, "But evil men and impostors shall go on to the worse, leading astray and being led astray." That is exactly what is occurring in mainstream churches today. Despite the many errors found within the Christian faith most of the old school Christian churches knew that the blood makes atonement for the sins! Who’d ever think we would see the day come when Christian preachers would teach that one can get to heaven without believing in the atoning blood of the Messiah! Mr. John Hagee believers that Jewish people do not need to believe in Jesus to get to heaven (http://imposter.followersofyah.com/).
    He even says that Jesus didn’t come to be the Messiah.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rJxQQUgUbw
    Oh but he is not the only one. Even Billy Graham has been known to say that snake worshippers and atheists will have a relationship with “Christ” and will be in heaven. He goes so far as to say that there are other ways to get to heaven.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNCnxA91fHE&feature=related

I’m not even going to go into the Oprah church!
    You can just watch this for yourselves.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM5ILOsHLnw&feature=related
    If one Christian preacher had it his way, those that do not give their tenth, he would take them out the back door of the church and shoot ‘em dead…right on the spot! Even them old schooler’s knew better than to ever say such a thing.
    marijuannachurchesim-002.PNG

Vast amounts of Christian preachers teach their flock that they literally have the freedom to go sin because Jesus died for them on the cross. Some churches even promote the smoking of marijuana along with selling the illegal substance within the church. Toronto marijuana church leaders can be prosecuted: judge.
    They believe that smoking marijuana will benefit the person by enhancing mental abilities drawing the person closer to God. The “Church of Reality brags how if it weren’t for smoking pot and doing LSD the church would not be in existence as it was thought up while the founder was stoned! I could write a book on this very subject as this goes way deep but right now I do not have the time. Not only do we see a rise in gay churches but gay preachers, pastors and ministers are running amok within the Christian church. Many have embarked on this “Calling the Rainbow Nation” home. Now-a-days anything goes!
    If all that was not bad enough, it gets worst! Way too many churches have become secular. I was a little surprise to find out that the Eastlake Community Church in Bothell, recently held a huge tailgate party right in the sanctuary!

CHURCH002.

The mega church drew a crowd of over 1,500 people that came to watch the playoff game. With three 10 by 20 overhead screens the church was blaring with demonic music such as AC/DC and Guns N’ Roses. Pastor Ryan Meeks gave a morning sermon on “Why Christians Should Be World-Class Partiers.” The flock took that sermon to heart later on as many were drunk. The article explains, “…members of East Lake Community Church streamed out with smiles, empty beer bottles and, perhaps unlike a sports bar, a sense of grace.”
    What was really sad is how the Pastor made degrading remarks about the Messiah. In reverence to the first miracle Yahushua did at the wedding, Meeks said, "Here's the son of God playing open bartender at a weeklong party," He went on to say, "It was a declaration of who he was and what he was about."
    According to these statements it’s evident that to them the Messiah was nothing more than a partier! Is it any wonder why one person claim that for the first time in their life they looked forward to coming to church!
    CHURCH001.
    Unbelievable but it is true. The sad part is that this is what is being taught within the Christian churches. Do you see the danger in such beliefs? These mega churches will be used in these end times to get the masses to flock in when everything else is shut down. These mega churches are equipped with full size concert rooms, restaurants, bowling alleys and shopping areas. I am reminded how it has been written:
    "And to the messenger of the assembly in Laodikeia write, "The Amen, the Trustworthy and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of Elohim, says this: I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot, I am going to vomit you out of My mouth. Because you say, "Rich I am, and I am and I am made rich, and need non at all,' and do not know what you are wretched, and pitiable, and poor, and blind, and naked. I advise you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, so that you become rich; and white garments, so that you become dressed, so that the same of you nakedness might not be shown; and anoint your eyes with ointment, so that you see." -Revelation 3:14-18
    I speak a truth the time has come when man will not listen to sound doctrine! To be a Christian nowadays anything goes. This is not your parent’s church anymore!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

18. skyking

skyking Monkey+

The Imposter

The Imposter
    "A Nation which does not remember
    what it was yesterday does not
    know where it is today."
    -Robert E. Lee

Those of us who have eyes to see and ears to hear, blow the trumpet throughout the land! Shout it from the rooftops; "The final Inquisition will soon be upon us little lambs!" The Great Whore has now moved in, taking her position within the highest court of the United States of America. The United States Supreme Court (SCOTUS) now consists of three crypto-Jews and six Roman Catholics. We all know that All Catholics are dedicated to the head, the Pope first and formost. Soon their hidden agenda will be manifested for the world to see. It is only a matter of time before we see these manifestions come about.

This whore which is a tag team of the two dominant world religions now has control over interpreting the land laws. They now have the power within their hands to give new meanings to the laws and to say what law is constitutional and what law is not.What this actually means is that this unholy alliance can now declare and enforce blue laws. These Sunday Laws regulate public along with private conduct relating to strict Sabbath observances. Under these laws one cannot work, buy nor sell. Certain activities are also forbidden as well. Even church attendance can be enforced. Beloved ones, the F.O.Y. ministry has been shouting from the rooftops how the RCC herself has embraced the Noahide Laws ( http://www.bewareofthenoahidelaws.followersofyah.com ) Since embracing these lamb-like laws the RCC has announced that there is to be no sacred name of YHWH (Yahuwah) pronounced in songs, prayers or during services (http://imposter.followersofyah.com/). Remember this ruling by the Vatican "was based not on Vatican directives but on sensitivity to concerns among observant Jews about pronouncing the name of God." Having the highest court being ran by Catholics and Jews is extremely dangerous to us, called out ones. Just as times of old the whore will soon unleash unthinkable horror on all those who refuse to submit to this conscience law. You see, according to the Noahide Law no gentile is to observe the Seventh Day Sabbath. All non-Jewish Sabbath keepers will be found guilty, death by decapitation. Since the RCC has already announced there is to be no sacred name in prayers, songs or during services what can we look for next? I believe a forced Sunday Law is eminent. Astonishing, the great whore has not only moved into our high courts but plans on moving to a city, possibly near you.

Yep, the pieces of the puzzle are now being locked into place. As we have exposed in "The Imposter" film, the great city spoken of in the book of Revelation is not the United States nor is it the Vatican. The Great city is indeed a city full of Babylonian confusion. If your goal was to unite all three major religions of the world, would you not want a place where all three come together? Of course, you would. It just makes perfect sense. Since the Pope is a real team player in these end time events, we should take special notice in that the Papal throne is being moved. Since Pope John Paul II chose not to use the Papal throne it has been kept in storage for twenty-eight years. However, the new Pope has decided to wipe the cob webs off, polish it up because the papal throne is going on a trip! That is right, the Papal throne is to be moved from Vatican city to the great city of Jerusalem! http://orbiscatholicus.blogspot.com/...al-throne.html This is a major event for these end times. As the great whore moves into the city of confusion we are truly getting ever closer for the unveiling of the Imposter and then the blessed hope of the return of our Bridegroom, Yahushua. However beloved ones please pay special attention in that the Pope or even the next Pope is NOT the Imposter but are anti-messiahs! I strongly recommend watching "The Imposter" movie as we expose all three major religions of the world and what their devilish scheme is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lEDR...ayer_embedded#!

19. skyking

skyking Monkey+

part 2 The Imposter

part 2 The Imposter FollowersofYah.com, This is the most anticipated film of our entire service in the FOY Ministry. Taken from the popular book titled, 'The Imposter' written by L. McGuire, (c) 2008 FOY Publications has blessed thousands. Therefore, the FOY Ministry felt that a DVD was a must to produce. After much hard works and long months, we are blessed to present you 'The Imposter DVD', written by L. McGuire.

WARNING: This film is not sugar coated to please all who watch. Some may find this film offensive, nevertheless the truth must be told!

Mystery Babylon, United States of American, Lawlessness, Witchcraft, ********, Pronagraphy, China, forced ********, pot houses, Canada, drugs herione, sex trafficing, scarlet beast, church, idolatry, cain, abel, two nations, jacob, essaw, Yahushua, satan, Yahuwah, hashatan, besorah, good news, sabbath, bride of the lamb, revelation, Elohim, Messiah, Mashiach, witness, FollowersofYah.com, word, name, patmos, fifth seal, blood of the lamb, 5th seal, 1:2, 1:9, 3:8, 6:9, 12:11, 14:12, 15:3, 20:4, mark of the beast, apostate church, drink offerings, sovereigns, Mary, Mother of God, Ishtar, angels, ashstoreth, Tammuz, Nimrod, semiramis, tower of babel, god, lord, jesus, christ, confusion, europe, EU parlament, golden calf, children of yisra;el,m israel, remnant, 70 weeks, daniel, promised land, yeshayahu

YouTube - 2.2 - Mystery Babylon: The...

20. skyking

skyking Monkey+

Know your enemy pt1

Know your enemy pt1 Series exploring the coming New World Order from a Biblical perspective. In this part, an introduction to some of the concepts we're going to be covering.

looks like an interesting series so far.This series has over 70 parts and from other places I've posted it was very well liked and received.

YouTube - Know Your Enemy (Part 1 -...

YouTube - Know Your Enemy (Part 2 -...

YouTube - Know Your Enemy (Part 4 -...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7