Sunset

Discussion in 'Bushcraft' started by Hanzo, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

"Daddy, the sunset is beautiful!"

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395121899.405346.

When your monkey calls you out to see, you stop working and go outside to see. Enjoy the monkey sunset together since it is fleeting. And get a kiss and a hug.

Come on. You gotta admit that beats working any day!!

2. Mike

Mike Ol' Army Sergeant Monkey

You are indubitably correct.

Hanzo likes this.
  3. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Was at the lake and saw a beautiful one. Called wife and told her to look out the back door. Got my hug that night--lol. Thanks for the pic. God paints beautiful scenes.

Georgia_Boy, oldawg, Hanzo and 4 others like this.
  4. Mike

He does, indeed. Saw one with gold through a cloud one day, most exceptional thing I have seen. Was trying to explain how it looked to a friend while we drive from Tucson to San Francisco. Words did it no justice. About 3 hours later, as the sun was setting over the hills of southern California I looked up and saw a gold crown above the hill, exactly as I had tried to explain it earlier. He and I were both amazed

Hanzo likes this.
  5. STANGF150

STANGF150 Knowledge Seeker

I've TRIED to take pics of a moon rise or two. Clouds in the sky & the moon lighting them up from underneath before it has made it up to the horizon.

Mike and Hanzo like this.
  6. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

Share. They are ALL good.

Mike likes this.
  7. Mike

Will try to find the one with the gold sky, first one, but it wasn't as good as I'd hoped, by the time I got stopped and took the pic, it had changed. But I do have some other sunsets, sunrises I will post, probably this weekend, after I find them

Hanzo likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7