Super Bowl Tickets

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by T. Riley, Sep 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

Super Bowl Tickets

A friend of mine has two tickets for the 2017 Super bowl in Houston, Texas. He purchased nonrefundable box seats plus airfares ‎and rented a big fully furnished house with unlimited limo service for 3 days, but he didn't realize when he bought them that this is going to be on the same day as his wedding – so…. he can't go. If you're interested and want to go instead of him, it's at St Paul's Cathedral at 5 pm. Her name's Brenda. She will be the one in the white dress.

3cyl, techsar, GOG and 8 others like this.
  2. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

I'll need to see some pics before making a decision. I may be a good Samaritan, but I don't want the wedding night to be a coyote date.

techsar, GOG, Oltymer and 2 others like this.
  3. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Does she have a boat? Please send pictures of the boat if she does have one!! :D

3cyl, GOG, Oltymer and 2 others like this.
  4. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Was thinkin reloading equipment> Send pics or reloader?

GOG and Yard Dart like this.
  5. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

You got me !!

1. Yard Dart
  2. Yard Dart
  3. Altoidfishfins
  4. Yard Dart
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Yard Dart, Oct 23, 2018, 23 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  5. 3M-TA3
  6. Witch Doctor 01
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
    [ATTACH]
    Thread by: Asia-Off-Grid, Jul 25, 2018, 10 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  8. chelloveck
  9. 3M-TA3
  10. Yard Dart
  11. OldDude49
  12. RJB
  13. Legion489
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Legion489, Jun 13, 2017, 8 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  14. Yard Dart
  15. Yard Dart
  16. chelloveck
  17. Yard Dart
  18. Ganado
  19. 3M-TA3
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7