super low cost custom leather holsters

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by monkeyman, Apr 8, 2008.

1. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Cool, glad to hear its working well for you. Your pics are better than mine too. lol

Mrs asked me about a pocket holster for her litle .22 so looks like will have to figure those out too.

Still looking for testers for the other models listed for free or unlisted ones in trade for a bluegun to make it from too.

2. monkeyman

The Bersa Thunder .380 frebie has been sent out but offer is still good on the others listed and for trades.

3. monkeyman

Just finished makeing a new type of holster for my Bersa Thunder .380. I hadnt made a tuckable holster yet but tried out 1 of the 2 designs I had come up with for them. Seems like it will work pretty well. This one is made so you lace a belt through it and it fits IWB and a shirt tucks in between the holster and another piece of heavey saddle leather. I figure I can do the same with clips instead of the leather that comes over to lace the belt into.

Its still drying now but will try to get pics of it tomorrow and put them up.

4. monkeyman

Heres the pics of the new prototype, I figure could elimenate the leather that comes down on the outside to hook to the belt and just hook clips to the top of the inner piece of leather as another option.
    Photo-0051. Photo-0052. Photo-0053. Photo-0054.

5. monkeyman

It dosent show up real well in the pics but the flap swings out far enouph from the holster to allow a shirt to be tucked between the body of the holster and the portion that goes up along the pants then over the top and down to the belt.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7